20 hours ago, Leijona said:

randomly i died in the middle of the air, the mana also died

Okay, this actually happened to me once except only the mana died. I was flying near the ice cave and the managarmr randomly died right outside it. Suffice to say, I died soon after. I don't know exactly why it happened to this day. If you were playing on official, give them your life story and about thirty-seven other details in a support ticket and then wait about a month for a spawn-in. It won't be imprinted and it will likely get a saddle of armor about primitive.

If you were on unofficial and you are an admin, spawn in a new one and hope it doesn't happen again. If you are on unofficial and not an admin, ask one for some help.

Good luck and I hope you don't lose more tames this way!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2019 at 6:32 AM, CatM0de said:

Okay, this actually happened to me once except only the mana died. I was flying near the ice cave and the managarmr randomly died right outside it. Suffice to say, I died soon after. I don't know exactly why it happened to this day. If you were playing on official, give them your life story and about thirty-seven other details in a support ticket and then wait about a month for a spawn-in. It won't be imprinted and it will likely get a saddle of armor about primitive.

If you were on unofficial and you are an admin, spawn in a new one and hope it doesn't happen again. If you are on unofficial and not an admin, ask one for some help.

Good luck and I hope you don't lose more tames this way!

It was singleplayer thank you xD. I think it was something with the map border.

Archived