Gacha bugs and questions.

Leijona

Gacha bugs and questions.

Hey everybody.

I’v started to play ARK again and i am trying to get an element dust gacha, i already know those are super rare and i was wondering you people could help me find the best way to get an element dust gacha ASAP.

Also i’v been taming gacha’s some months ago in my singleplayer, the gacha’s now drop far less crystals than the ones back then, i know they nerfed the items out of the crystals but i didnt hear about a drop nerf? Because now they drop a crystal every 5th time they eat or something.

Also my gacha’s won’t gather recourses now, its very weird because gamepedia says should collect something from any type of thing (like bushes, trees and stones)

Are those bugs?

I hope you people can help me!

In order to get more crystals to drop, feed them snowy owl pellets. They'll eat until they drop a crystal. It also depends on how much they eat at a time. It's not a bug.

I'm not sure about the automatic gathering because I've never tried it before.

Element dust gachas are very rare, I've yet to see one to this day. If you really want element dust, take a doedicurus and whack some tables, lightposts, or benches. You'll get hundreds of dust (and crystals) each. 

Good luck and happy hunting!

the best way to get one asap? trade for a clone, there are a few that trade them pretty cheap, 7k crystal for a pair.   Then you can just clone them yourself later.   Breeding - its a crapshoot to if you'll get what you want, the babies out come for production is totally different then what the parents is, totally random, you might get lucky but most cases no. 

tame every low level gacha you come across on the weekends?  low levels are pretty quick to tame, and if your walking around on a rock golem or a crab holding a doedic, fairly easy to tame as most dino's won't even give you a second glace.  Just remember to toss the first view piles of stone out from yourself not the dino, and the taming will start, after that you can toss them from the dino.

Glitches? gacha seem to like to fall into ceilings and foundations on loading... but now most dino's seem to do that, some will pop back to the top but gacha seem to like to stay sunk in them... been happening more sense their changes to the loading of base tiles.

Far as most element per crystal?  level gacha's crafting to 160,  then you'll get 180 dust per crystal when feeding them snow owl pellets and stone.  I use stone cause its the simplest to get for feeding them,  another way is feeding them seeds if you have a iguanodon, just farm a bunch of berries stick them on iguanodon and turn them to seeds then feed gacha.  it'll eat 20 seeds / 20 stone per eat with owl pellets and produce 1 crystal.  with 2 element gacha you can make about 20 element  per 2hrs.

hope the info helps, and good luck!

1 hour ago, caleb68 said:

the best way to get one asap? trade for a clone, there are a few that trade them pretty cheap, 7k crystal for a pair.   Then you can just clone them yourself later.   Breeding - its a crapshoot to if you'll get what you want, the babies out come for production is totally different then what the parents is, totally random, you might get lucky but most cases no. 

tame every low level gacha you come across on the weekends?  low levels are pretty quick to tame, and if your walking around on a rock golem or a crab holding a doedic, fairly easy to tame as most dino's won't even give you a second glace.  Just remember to toss the first view piles of stone out from yourself not the dino, and the taming will start, after that you can toss them from the dino.

Glitches? gacha seem to like to fall into ceilings and foundations on loading... but now most dino's seem to do that, some will pop back to the top but gacha seem to like to stay sunk in them... been happening more sense their changes to the loading of base tiles.

Far as most element per crystal?  level gacha's crafting to 160,  then you'll get 180 dust per crystal when feeding them snow owl pellets and stone.  I use stone cause its the simplest to get for feeding them,  another way is feeding them seeds if you have a iguanodon, just farm a bunch of berries stick them on iguanodon and turn them to seeds then feed gacha.  it'll eat 20 seeds / 20 stone per eat with owl pellets and produce 1 crystal.  with 2 element gacha you can make about 20 element  per 2hrs.

To add to this very detailed great post: Enhance your production by making Gacha huts. Huts the gachas sit in (mateboosted pairs) with 4-8 owls in each above them. Just make it 4x8x6high or so, 2 tiles up make ramp lines (2 rows with 2 high space for owl parking) and the gachas collect below. Great for fertilizer production too

2 minutes ago, d1nk said:

To add to this very detailed great post: Enhance your production by making Gacha huts. Huts the gachas sit in (mateboosted pairs) with 4-8 owls in each above them. Just make it 4x8x6high or so, 2 tiles up make ramp lines (2 rows with 2 high space for owl parking) and the gachas collect below. Great for fertilizer production too

You really only need 5 owls above 2 gacha, the 5 owls can fill both gacha with 300 pellets in a single days time (at which point you'll need to pull some pellets out to put in food items), also with building the platform for the gacha,  make sure its 4 walls high so that they can get onto it, place two ceilings for them to stand on, with ramps at the back, then position the gacha so that their back feet are just at the edge of the ramps,  when the crystals fall off they will roll down the ramp and make it eaiser to pick up then trying to get them out from under the gacha.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2019 at 7:08 AM, caleb68 said:

On 6/15/2019 at 8:14 AM, d1nk said:

Thanks for replying in the first place.

I indeed know a lot of this already and i was wondering if there was more, sadly it doesnt look like it.

I can confirm the way of working, i’v hatched 2 element dust gachas already now!

The sad thing is.. they both died cuz my tribemate didn’t feed them, but anyway, the strat works and i’m already going for the 3thhatch to let it survive this time xD. 

I am the admin of the server i play on and the stat levelups are increased in our server, i already have a 300 crafting skill gacha, but thats not the problem xP.

Thanks again!

On 6/15/2019 at 8:20 AM, caleb68 said:

You really only need 5 owls above 2 gacha, the 5 owls can fill both gacha with 300 pellets in a single days time (at which point you'll need to pull some pellets out to put in food items), also with building the platform for the gacha,  make sure its 4 walls high so that they can get onto it, place two ceilings for them to stand on, with ramps at the back, then position the gacha so that their back feet are just at the edge of the ramps,  when the crystals fall off they will roll down the ramp and make it eaiser to pick up then trying to get them out from under the gacha.

We’re a unofficial server, so we use the S+ item collector for that and soon the gacha gavager.

thanks anyway! I appreciate it a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived