admins wanted Admin is not responding to report made on bug tames on my server

Opal121

Admin is not responding to report made on bug tames on my server

Hello Everyone,

I have been playing ark mobile for about almost 2 years, spent considerable amount of time and money. Everything was fine until they introduced server transfer. I don't have issue with its main aim, problem arises when  player started exploiting it. Players started transferring high level tames from hard or medium level server to easy level server. Its impossible to survive when high level tapejara attacks your base with weapons disposed to you has statistics of easy server. I left my previous server because of these players. I joined new server thought could start fresh, but just when i completed my base with around 60 turrets, players with bugged tames came and wipe me. I have reported this attacks along with all possible proof I can gather ( photos of tames and their riders) , but no actions have been taken against them. I have filed around 5 reports regarding  same still admin is busy scratching his ass. These players have now made different tribes to avoid getting wiped. And they are making new counter-measures everyday. I am fed up now thinking of removing this game and start playing durango wildlands.

C2.jpg

M11.jpg

Admins are so stupid they think it's possible to get Dino's to these stats. The level of the dino is easily watered down so that's irrelevant. The amount of time that the game has been out does not allow the necessary mutations to reach these stats. I'll reiterate for most you liars who want to keep your glitched tames, these stats are possible but not in the time frame that this game has been out and for when this issue started. Which is right when server transfer happened.

The game is dying because of their lack of a resolution for this. They allowed it to get way too out of control before they implemented a resolution. Now their only hope is to wipe every server clean, which will piss off alot of people but in the end I think it will be way more beneficial for them. 

As for now OP play unofficial until wardrum gets their heads out of their asses.

On 6/17/2019 at 4:59 AM, Opal121 said:

hahaha if only its that easy, i will need bug tames too if i want to wipe bug tames. But now i think that won't help me either as all my base is wiped by these hackers. Time to switch to durango or call of duty.

thats a force lmao id say trade for good tames not bugged but rlly good tames and move servers.

Archived