Boss Daeodon and Yuty stats and saddles:

mattj

Boss Daeodon and Yuty stats and saddles:

I’ve found plenty of detailed information on boss Rex and Theri stats to aim for. But I’m having trouble finding detailed stat targets for Daeodons and Yutys. What stats and saddle armor do you guys suggest? We are bringing Theris to the Island bosses. Gonna start with gamma Brood and work our way up.

we did our first alpha bosses with tamed yutis, the high lvl ones we didn't want to breed. about 15+ hp and the rest in stamina (at least 1k). they had grey saddles. our rexes base (!) stats were about 12k hp, 2k stamina and 450 dmg, 70 armor saddles. Monkey went ok with 4 or 5 lost rexes, spider was a very close call, we lost almost all tames and didn't do it again. manticore on SE (with wyverns instead of rexes) was so-so, depending on where the golems spawned and how much we had to move. the yutis stamina was a problem here. didn't try dragon on island or ragnarok.

the first bred yuti generations went in with 25-30k hp, rest in stamina (2k+). the speed through imprint is useful. around 70 armor saddles. the rexes had about 25k hp, 2k stamina, 500 dmg base stats, 70-80 armor saddles. no big problem at any boss fight. didn't do dragon on island though. You don't need better yutis for any Boss, but better stats make it more convenient.

by now we use 40k hp, 5k stamina, 450 dmg and rest in speed. 100+ armor saddles. the speed is especially useful and fun for manticore which we do most, and the ragnarok arena. dmg helps a bit with adds but is not neccessary. these yutis are almost unkillable. I put many points in speed because I don't need the other stats pushed further and speed is the most fun :) we have high end rexes with these yutis ofc.

if you have a good saddle and good boss fighters you really can take any 130+ kibble tamed yuti, they are not supposed to take hits or deliver dmg anyway. just watch your stamina and don't sprint unneccessarily. I think I even tamed ours with mutton... if your boss dinos are so-so I wouldn't try without an imprinted yuti.

we have never used a daedon in any boss fight, only to heal in between.

Archived