Wyvern egg stealing and Render/statis issue

hezsq

Wyvern egg stealing and Render/statis issue

First of all we play a non-dedicated map with a friend of me.Yesterday i managed to steal a wyvern egg with a pteranodon and suddeny almost ten wyverns chased me as usual.I managed to fly very far away from the wyvern nest area and lost them on ragnarok map, when i get back to steal another egg there were no wyverns nearby. I refuse to steal another egg from an empty wyvern spawn because i want it to be adventurous. Then we made a dino wipe sometime later wyverns are there. The question is do we have to dinowipe everytime to spawn wyverns back  their spawn points or not ?

16 hours ago, hezsq said:

The question is do we have to dinowipe everytime to spawn wyverns back  their spawn points or not ?

No. If you wait long enough all of the wyverns that chased you will eventually despawn because they have traveled far from their spawn point, then they will be replaced by fresh spawns in the wyvern caves.

I understand your point about wanting to be adventurous, just remember that when new wyverns spawn there will also be new eggs and the new eggs will match the levels of the new wyverns. So, if you return to the nest area and you see a really high level wyvern egg, you should think about whether you want that egg, because the new wyvern may not be as high level as the old one was.

48 minutes ago, hezsq said:

This is cool i was thinking the eggs are totally random. Cheers

It is pretty cool. 

If you can find the correct parent, you can even KO it to see the stats beforehand.

A little harder in the scar since you typically pull a bunch of Wyv's and there may be a few of the same elemental and level, but very easy for ice wyv's. 

The wyvern you hatch will be a clone of the parent, male or female. This is for both stats and colors.

Keep in mind eggs left in the nests for a long time will spoil, but also prevent new eggs from spawning. So after you do a run you may want to check the trench before the wyverns respawn and clear out all the old/spoiled eggs. If you drop unwanted ones on the ground it will prevent new ones from spawning, so eat them or use them for kibble.

Archived