End of meshing in sight

HoboNation

End of meshing in sight

Maybe old news to some but I havent seen it talked about on here all that much yet which is really strange. Nerd Parade has been making vidoes around a plugin that has been developed by a modder and is currently working successfully on Nerd Parade servers. It is detecting killing and recording players who go under the mesh with pretty much a 100% hit rate so far. It is being tested thoroughly and so far all tests look really promising. This should be massive news and people should be talking about it. 

So yeah meshers days are numbered, rejoice yee citizens of ark.

video link to Nerd Parade talking about the plugin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1k66Ziojzw 

EDIT: they have been talking with Wildcard devs about this mod so hopefully once it has been tested and proved to stop all meshing with no false positive alerts and undesired consequences then we will maybe be seeing it patched onto official servers. Let us Hope this all happens smoothly and promptly.

Holy frekin mother of god. When Nerd Parade, a smallish youtube channel help the game more than any developer ever has! On a side note, when meshing disappears then duping normally takes over again. Was huge in legacy and has made a return already, only a handful of people know how to do it though.

If this was to go through i will worship the parade and give no credit to wildcard, they've left this game to rot for too long 

2 minutes ago, TheLastSpartan said:

Holy frekin mother of god. When Nerd Parade, a smallish youtube channel help the game more than any developer ever has! On a side note, when meshing disappears then duping normally takes over again. Was huge in legacy and has made a return already, only a handful of people know how to do it though.

If this was to go through i will worship the parade and give no credit to wildcard, they've left this game to rot for too long 

As far as I'm aware Nick from Nerd Parade is helping to test and promote the plugin as well as offering up his servers as the environment to test the plugin and fine tune it to perfection, the plugin was developed by a guy who goes by the name of Wooly I believe. So while Nerd Parade are working closely with the plugin developer to bring this to fruition he isnt the actual creator of the plugin. Credit for that goes to Wooly, whoever he may be. But still Big props to Nick from Nerd parade for jumping on this and helping to bring this treasure to the community at large.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived