Wyvern Stats For Ragnarok Boss Fight

Noric

As Alyana says, flyers are only permitted in Scorched arena. I'd personally recommend theris for Rag - can even solo it with 19 theris & a yuti - theris should have 21K health (no more as this is the sweet spot for cake healing) and 600+% melee with minimum 70 armour saddles, 4-5 stacks of cake per theri, you ride the yuti & use whistles on the theris while buffing them with the yuti roar. Also take a good pump or fab sniper with 1-200 rounds of ammo in case the manticore bugs and refuses to land.

p.s. this is for Alpha.... never seen much point in beta or gamma as beta's not that much easier, gamma gives too little element, and all require the same artifacts - tribute items are easy in comparison to the artifacts.

17 hours ago, FeyGriffin said:

As Alyana says, flyers are only permitted in Scorched arena. I'd personally recommend theris for Rag - can even solo it with 19 theris & a yuti - theris should have 21K health (no more as this is the sweet spot for cake healing) and 600+% melee with minimum 70 armour saddles, 4-5 stacks of cake per theri, you ride the yuti & use whistles on the theris while buffing them with the yuti roar. Also take a good pump or fab sniper with 1-200 rounds of ammo in case the manticore bugs and refuses to land.

p.s. this is for Alpha.... never seen much point in beta or gamma as beta's not that much easier, gamma gives too little element, and all require the same artifacts - tribute items are easy in comparison to the artifacts.

I just did this in singleplayer at x5 difficulty to match official. It was very close but I actually made it. It is possible. These are the right settings, right? Can't wait to solo him on official :D Also it was very close. How do you whistle the therris? Do you set groups? Do you maybe have a video where you learned this from?

There are loads of videos posted for the fight - just google it... As for whistling, I use 2 groups, wait until the dragon's landed & whistle 1 group in to attack while buffing from the yuti, when the dragon takes off again, whistle that group to passive, run around dodging fireballs, then when the dragon lands the next time whistle group 2 in while buffing as before. Rinse and repeat as needed - doing it this way gives the theris time to eat cake & heal between attacks. Also I always do dragon 1st as the dragon's the main threat, manticore's easy as long as it lands - if it bugs & stays airborne it makes the whole fight really hard.

Archived