Cryopods Changing Gender

Askianna

Cryopods Changing Gender

Has anyone else experienced gender changes on dinos after cryopodding them? It has been happening to me the past few weeks, especially with babies. All diffferent dinos. I know for a fact that it isn't just me being an idiot; they're named Male/Female and logged into Smart Breeder that way too. Yet when I unpod they change gender. It's a real problem when you've just bought specific dinos as breeding pairs.

1 hour ago, Askianna said:

Cryopods Changing Gender

Has anyone else experienced gender changes on dinos after cryopodding them? It has been happening to me the past few weeks, especially with babies. All diffferent dinos. I know for a fact that it isn't just me being an idiot; they're named Male/Female and logged into Smart Breeder that way too. Yet when I unpod they change gender. It's a real problem when you've just bought specific dinos as breeding pairs.

I haven't had this happen (that I know of) however I have had non cryopodded dinos change gender a few times, possibly one even changed genders twice. 

5 minutes ago, Elof said:

I have never had this happen to me either. Though, before the patch, all dinos put into a pod showed as male, regardless of their actual sex. I wonder if they are old pods you are looking at. 

not old pods, actually this happened to me just last weekend,  I tamed a 150 gacha female that produces organic poly, on transferring her to the island and releasing her from the pod she changed from female to male,  now she's sitting behind the base instead of next to the other organic poly gacha I have.   Its more then just displayed text, its physical gender change.

Also I've had a dodo who's sex changes every time I log into the server, one day its female, the next male, the next female again,  its a very confused dodo I tell ya...

Thanks for the replies! Funny thing is though, no server changing with these dinos happened. And they're not old pods either, I know that when the cryopods changed to show stats everything was listed as male until you repodded the dinos, and I fixed that immediately with my very few dinos at the time. I've never had this on unofficial or SP, only official servers.

14 hours ago, caleb68 said:

Also I've had a dodo who's sex changes every time I log into the server, one day its female, the next male, the next female again,  its a very confused dodo I tell ya...

For the fun of it if you are able to breed them try to get a baby that has the same dino as grandfather and grandmother showing in ancestry: That for sure would make an interesting screenshot for us to have a smile at ;).

Archived