is watercave worth build?

gabrinoel

is watercave worth build?

hello guys, i'm searching for new base locations for pvp, i was building in the bearcave, but i got raid/meshed all the time.

is worth to build in water caves?

i have 2 in mind: 

medium water pearl cave in the island, where is only 1 entrance and you can fit a replicator inside

or

water cave in the entrance of underworld in the center: here in this video show better: 

so is it worth? or you can easy raid with turtles? any tips for building in watercaves?

15 hours ago, gabrinoel said:

i was building in the bearcave, but i got raid/meshed all the time.

Yep. The center got the best base locations but pretty much anywhere is very easy to mesh. 

The island pearl caves are all x5 damage and are very good for staying hidden but only takes a stego and a few rockets to raid. Even they can get meshed aha 

The location in the clip i've never heard of anyone build there. I do love building in the underworld cave though, the one with the crawl space at bottom and water entrance at top. The water entrance ridge is x5 damage but if you have a cliff plat behind it it's not x5. I've built there 5 times already and is very easy to defend but got meshed every. Dam. Day.

The 2 locations that normally every big tribe builds on the center is the north ice cave and pearl cave. Both very hard to raid and can't get titan whacked. I bet any money it can get meshed though, just alot harder than most locations

1 hour ago, TheLastSpartan said:

Yep. The center got the best base locations but pretty much anywhere is very easy to mesh. 

The island pearl caves are all x5 damage and are very good for staying hidden but only takes a stego and a few rockets to raid. Even they can get meshed aha 

The location in the clip i've never heard of anyone build there. I do love building in the underworld cave though, the one with the crawl space at bottom and water entrance at top. The water entrance ridge is x5 damage but if you have a cliff plat behind it it's not x5. I've built there 5 times already and is very easy to defend but got meshed every. Dam. Day.

The 2 locations that normally every big tribe builds on the center is the north ice cave and pearl cave. Both very hard to raid and can't get titan whacked. I bet any money it can get meshed though, just alot harder than most locations

i see a lot of videos in youtube that people say that is hard to raid cave bases, and there's a lot of alphas with watercaves, so i was thinking that was good.

Archived