Cluster Issues

kuhnamie

Cluster Issues

Hello all,

i have been working on this for the past several hours but have hit a complete snag in the whole cluster setup. 

I have been hosting my own TheIsland server for several months now and have decided to add ScorchedEarth and take on the whole cluster idea. I followed the instructions here 

and had some success. Essentially i am able to login to my TheIsland server with all my player data etc but when i start up the ScorchedEarth version it never actually launches. 

Technical Info:

Windows Server

Ports forwarded:

7777-7778 TCP/UDP

27015-27016 TCP/UDP

start_server.bat:

start D:\ArkCluster\TI\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe "TheIsland?SessionName=IslandServerName?AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArks?QueryPort=27015?ServerPassword=setpassword?ServerAdminPassword=anotherpassword?Port=7777?listen?MaxPlayers=10?" -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=cluster1

start D:\ArkCluster\SE\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe "ScorchedEarth_P?SessionName=DesertServerName?AltSaveDirectoryName=Scorched?QueryPort=27016?ServerPassword=setpassword?ServerAdminPassword=anotherpassword?Port=7778?listen?MaxPlayers=10?" -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=cluster1
exit

TheIsland one starts fine, the ScorchedEarth one skips the "Server: "MyServerName" has started successfully" bit but does go on to show the command line info and full startup time.

According to the guide I am supposed to use the same .ini files for both servers but i have my doubts about how that is working as in the GameUserSettings.ini file it literally says:

[SessionSettings]
SessionName=IslandServerName

Makes me think the .ini is attempting to force the same server name potentially. 

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

After further testing i removed basically everything and set the startup batch file to just attempt a Scorched Earth startup on the ports that i know work and it wont start that map. 

start D:\ArkCluster\TI\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ShooterGameServer.exe "ScorchedEarth_P?SessionName=MyDesert?Port=7777?QueryPort=27015"
exit

I ran the below to install the server to start this whole thing, am i missing something?

1. login anonymous
  2. force_install_dir serverpath
  3. app_update 346110 validate

Archived