Fertilized Egg Memory Usage

Tattare

Fertilized Egg Memory Usage

Fertilized eggs have always made my video card fans speed up, but since the memory usage tweak on buildings a month or so ago I crash if around too many fertilized eggs.

Reboots my PC and raedon watman gives me a little message saying settings have been restored after it reboots.

Only time it crashes is in ARK is around fert eggs.      Iv ran 3dmark's torture test and no crash.  Other games no crashes.

it would be great if they make an option to have the fog removed from eggs. my laptop can also barely handle it and dropping only 100 eggs is a pest.
when i pick up eggs i shutdown background programs to prevent crashing.

and pregnant basilo that are almost ready to deliver often makes the server ghost for me. or the devil plays with it and doesnt want me to claim them on time.

14 hours ago, BertNoobians said:

it would be great if they make an option to have the fog removed from eggs. my laptop can also barely handle it and dropping only 100 eggs is a pest.
when i pick up eggs i shutdown background programs to prevent crashing.

and pregnant basilo that are almost ready to deliver often makes the server ghost for me. or the devil plays with it and doesnt want me to claim them on time.

more than 100 eggs? How in the world do you imprint that many, turn off wandering, and hand feed that many?

2 hours ago, Aikar said:

more than 100 eggs? How in the world do you imprint that many, turn off wandering, and hand feed that many?

Very carefully. Remember he said ONLY 100 eggs - im sure he could easily pop down 300 if his PC allowed it.

As another said - Bert IS Breeding. What i mean is - hes the one with the best breeds and most mut stacks on whole of ARK i wager.

Archived