Content!

azuramoon

Suggestion

Content!

Here's a few ideas i think a lot of people would love to see we should have more tier'ed storage like stone box small and large and the same with metal like little vaults there should also be some sort of feeding trough in between the regular and tek that's powered by spark powder maybe id also love to see more plants like palm trees and banana ,coconuts so we have more aesthetics with greenhouse builds and for breeding we should be allowed to breed basilisks and griffins i feel like  it wouldn't be that bad if you could wee should also be able to breed insects like i know they have like larvae forms and stuff but ark players would love it even if they was just smaller versions when babies we just love stats and colour mutations !! 

a TLC 3 is really needed on a few creatures for sure like the bronto,giga,mammoth,anky,doed, even if not the model just more animations would make so much of a difference 

anyway here is just a few idea's i thought of 

4 replies to this server topic

I am always for more options on building and been wanting the coconuts since alpha of game and the bananas...... The trough tho could have a water pipe option to plug into that cycles cold water in and out to cool down stuff therefore increasing the spoil time would have to have a smaller tub inside of it so maybe a 40 slot instead of 60 slot to reflect that... Tlc pass on all underwater and less used dinos like carno and araneo much needed... And i agree on the insect breeding being highly wanted by players ... Also let onycs breed and mutate its a mammal so would be a pregnancy just give them a super long one to reflect how bata mate in real life lik 2 to 3 day gestation peroid.

Archived