whats ur fav place to build on abb?

MobY

My first, and currently main, base I built was in the River Valley. It's in the field just beneath the North-East surface cave entrance.

I have another base in the Luminous Marshlands. It's in that flat area on the shore near the entrance to the Hidden Grotto cave. I don't frequent that base though. I mainly used it as a staging area when preparing to head down into the Grave of the Lost for Drake eggs.

On 6/11/2019 at 3:40 PM, d1nk said:

I like the  area beside the walking paths down to blue. Up on a cliff beside river. Above this area is a HUGE area you can easily build 80x20 foundation base - perfectly flat. Not sure many know theres huge flat areas on Ab

Yeah my friend has a huge box there for his base. It is a really nice location.

There's also a spot down in blue, where when you're following the water on your left side towards red zone you hit a spot where you cant follow the water without going in, and a path straight ahead (facing red) splits into a Y has some elevated cliff ledges.

This is the best spot for a base in blue as nameless do not spawn up on those ledges. Build a ramp up and have a perfectly safe blue base close to red.

Archived