Kodking194

plz fix the transferring mechanic

plz fix the transferring mechanic

i went to transfer my newly bred thyla to extinction to do some drops, i log onto ext go to the terminals and boom it gone along with my stuff, this is not the first time this has happened, i swear wildcard u need ti fix the transferring mechanics for console, specificly PS4, but no u dont give a damn cause u dont play PS4 or any console for that manner, this bug is as old as the mechanic itself, ever since transferring was enabled it has been a pain in the ass to risk transferring creatures, but in single player it needs to be done, plz for the sake of ark fix the transferring mechanic

items dont work either, if i transfer items through, they dis

37 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I ran into this on single player myself. I haven't had issues transferring them in cryopods though. I'd go that route since a fix is unlikely at this point after all this time.

items dont work either, if i transfer items through, they disapear aswell, it happened when i had gotten ext and wanted to transfer over to ext. i lost my asc flak armour, pump and rifle. this needs to be fixed