Thyla Claws

Macnotiss

Suggestion

3 replies to this server topic

I am all for the transferring of tribute items via the obelisk or on your person. 

One of the questions I get often as a cluster admin when someone new plays with us is what we would stop them from transmitting to another map. My answer is simple, Element, Tributes, and Trophies (yes I know this doesn't go for all the trophies and do clarify- but it makes it simply to say).

When they ask why, I simply say, "Because Ark says so" 

I know that is not exactly the case, and there are reasons behind it for sure, but even though I give them and explanation, they don't see why I can't change the code or game ini to allow it. We are a PVE crossplay console cluster, so being able to transfer the those items, wouldn't really break the game for us, just allow to pull resources to our home map from the others for  crafting and what not. 

Which is why I am up voting this suggestion, even if it does not apply to all the tribute items. The more we can pull together to use them where they are needed, the better. 

On 6/9/2019 at 1:35 AM, Macnotiss said:

Thyla Claws

Could we get the ability to transfer thyla claws from scorched Earth? They serve no purpose on SE and the thyla spawn on island is bad.

Could say the same for titanoboa venom, trex arms, argentavis talons, Yuty lungs and sauropod vertabrea

All collectable on scorched earth and have no use there

Archived