Disable the weather

Disable the weather

I know others have asked this question, but every answer they got never really helped me out. I want to disable the weather on my single player game. I am extremely new to Ark on the PC, having only just purchased it in April. I am still learning how everything works. I would really appreciate it if someone could post the step-by-step process that I need to take to alter my game.ini file to disable the rain and the fog so that it doesn’t disrupt my game play anymore. 

6 hours ago, CadieStarfire said:

That doesn’t help me.

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/ark-cheats/

How to enable cheats at the top need to read a bit. Scroll down and the weather etc is there.

I don't use pc but have seen some of the codes used in videos which have worked. Hope it helped.

Ini files I couldn't help with but until you get that information this might help.

Maybe some steam players or forum users maybe of help there is another thread discussing how to do it over on steam.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/1471969431583368225/

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2019 at 8:30 AM, CadieStarfire said:

Disable the weather

I know others have asked this question, but every answer they got never really helped me out. I want to disable the weather on my single player game. I am extremely new to Ark on the PC, having only just purchased it in April. I am still learning how everything works. I would really appreciate it if someone could post the step-by-step process that I need to take to alter my game.ini file to disable the rain and the fog so that it doesn’t disrupt my game play anymore. 

You can disable fog but you cannot disable rain. Fog can be disabled with admin command, or with a mod as noted by RedDeadMustang above.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived