Unfertilized eggs halo

ladyteruki

Suggestion

While I appreciate the kibble rework (though if course I needed a bit of time to adjust), I still find ridiculously annoying how we have to know each recipe instead of finding them ingame (say, as engrams in our cooking devices, or at the very least as notes as is the case for the soups & chilis). I don't like, and sometimes my computer disagrees with it very plainly too, having to use third party websites or apps in order to play the game, especially for something as silly as cooking kibble.
Of course with the kibble rework, it's a bit simpler to remember what ingredients are required for what type of kibble. Except for one thing : the eggs. I can't for the life of me remember what eggs are Superior or Regular.

Enough with the b*tching, here is my suggestion : give the UNfertilized eggs a halo the same color as the kibble they are useful for.

maxresdefault.jpg

(source : youtube.com/watch?v=eN7m1GU-ss4 )

If UNfertilized eggs came with a pink halo, I'd know they are an ingredient for superior kibble. It'd all make sense. It's really just a halo I want, not changing the system, not changing the reipes, just a visual QoL tweak.

2 replies to this server topic

Archived