The island:Dragon

DarkWolfXD

Suggestion

Everyone knows that the dragon on the island is more difficult of than the ragnarok. I want it to be the same of ragnarok, because only great tribes defeat this chief(in The island), with a good genetic line. Usually everyone goes to ragnarok to kill the dragon because on the island it's very difficult!

1 reply to this server topic

5 hours ago, DarkWolfXD said:

Everyone knows that the dragon on the island is more difficult of than the ragnarok. I want it to be the same of ragnarok, because only great tribes defeat this chief(in The island), with a good genetic line. Usually everyone goes to ragnarok to kill the dragon because on the island it's very difficult!

Ok so my experience of reading the wiki and let's see if ced or Chris chip in. The island and ragnarok dragon have the same health and the same melee, difference is behaviour, island dragon does 2 fireballs, lands 3 fire breaths, takes off, 2 fireball, lands 3 fire breath

Rag dragon does 1 fireball, lands 1 firebreath takes off 1 fireball lands 1 firebreath so the 25% health over time enflammed attack is done way less often on rag

Archived