Introducing the Deinonychus!

Cedric

ya, i watch their vids only to troll in the comments, on the occasional video they r legit like that video a few months ago where he thet both read through my post about an ocean dlc, which bty i am a fe wothers r making, that was a legit map being made as a mod, but 90% of the time they r click baiters, they mush be

2 minutes ago, SnowboundGem said:

I saw syns vid but it was just speculation of what could be coming and the pizza comment had me chuckling. His vid didn't bother me in the slightest.

Too many people feed into the other two you mentioned, then take everything as gospel and then spew it out all over the internet. ?

ya, i watch their vids only to troll in the comments, on the occasional video they r legit like that video a few months ago where he thet both read through my post about an ocean dlc, which bty i am a few others r making, that was a legit map being made as a mod, but 90% of the time they r click baiters, they mush be punished by the ark gods.

i play on ps4 and it runs ext and ab like a charm, i fought the king alpha titan on high and it ran pretty well. as for E3 i cant watch it sadly. plz tell me if anything comes up, and if any content does come out i will be updating ark as soon  as released. honestly a huge update fixing about 50% of the bugs and glitches in ark would be great. content would also be good. i do believe ark is due for a huge update adding new content and mass fixing bugs

17 minutes ago, Kodking194 said:

i play on ps4 and it runs ext and ab like a charm, i fought the king alpha titan on high and it ran pretty well. as for E3 i cant watch it sadly. plz tell me if anything comes up, and if any content does come out i will be updating ark as soon  as released. honestly a huge update fixing about 50% of the bugs and glitches in ark would be great. content would also be good. i do believe ark is due for a huge update adding new content and mass fixing bugs

It's all on youtube to catch up with.

On 6/7/2019 at 12:43 AM, XxxGodzxxX said:

So it's basically a troodon then

how have you come to that conclusion ?

do troodons climb walls ?

do troodons have nests ?

can troodons latch onto enemy dinos ?

can you ride troodons ?

the answer to these is no, so explain ya stupid comment pls

On 6/7/2019 at 12:43 AM, XxxGodzxxX said:

So it's basically a troodon then

• Facepalm 1

On 6/9/2019 at 6:53 PM, DerpieYuty01 said:

This is a sick dinosaur, but being a cheater (yes i use admin commands, its funner to me) i can tame one of these with GMSummon commands

me too man, XD but legitimately getting a deinonychus egg seems lit too, ill just use my creative mode button in the menu so i dont die, and off i go

On 6/7/2019 at 9:59 PM, SaltyMonkey said:

Last time you checked? Where are verifying your information

The information probably not right I'm just saying it must likely start on island then work it way to other maps the information I got was from a YouTuber all I said last I I checked it was must likely be island when comment on this post I was haft way tired so I forgot to that information in or we can't wait and see on June 17th with wildcards on twitch