Change server transfer system.

LukeTheDuke99

Change server transfer system.

Remove server transfers across different maps. If I want to play on the center, I shouldn’t have to compete with people flying around on wyverns, griffins, etc. I don’t mind people on aberration transferring their Dino’s to another aberration server, that’s fair. Please for the love of god change the game because it’s literally killing it’s own player base.

13 minutes ago, LukeTheDuke99 said:

Center is my favorite map, I just don’t understand why developers don’t see a problem with the current transfer system. To be honest, I feel like they neglect most problems with this game lol.

More people want the transfer system than don't want it. The devs don't consider the transfer system a problem, it's a game feature.

23 minutes ago, LukeTheDuke99 said:

I just don’t trust unofficials. I worry about admin abuse and if the server will just go down randomly. Happened to one server I was playing on :/

Bold claim. It happened to one so must happen to them all. I love that logic.

Let me tell you how news spreads, bad press spreads 20 times faster than good press. People are far less likely to discuss good things over bad things. Not everyone will agree if something is good enough to talk about, but many will agree about something bad so others avoid it.

People could play on a dozen good servers with no abuse but because they didn’t fit their preference, will remain silent about them. But as soon as they play on a server with an abusive admin, they’ll make out that they are all like that.

53 minutes ago, LukeTheDuke99 said:

Center is my favorite map, I just don’t understand why developers don’t see a problem with the current transfer system. To be honest, I feel like they neglect most problems with this game lol.

They dont see a problem because there is no problem. The vast majority prefers transfers. They wont listen to the one whining guy

I remember when they first started allowing transfers.  Alot of folks complained at first, but eventually they understood that it was a great idea and the positives outweigh the negatives.  Of course for the negatives we are typically talking about PVP and not PVE.  I get it, in PVP for the standard official servers a Mega tribe might swoop in and wipe the server but I think this happens alot less frequently than people think.  The counter to this as well is the CrossArk servers that can't be reached by those Mega tribes.

I realize you already said you dont want to play different maps but what my tribe has routinely done is we have our established main base which is usually on the Center and then we expand out to the other maps that we want to play on.  This leaves us the opportunity to acquire the other unique dinos from the other maps while still playing on our favorite map.  Your other option if you dont want to do that is just save up your ingots or poly and buy a wyvern from one of the other tribes then you can fly that around the map faster.  Closing the transfers on official would kill the game that is literally one of the best parts of PVE and PVP.

Just happened to me. I have tried everything. Nothing works. I'm stuck on the Rag server. Must be a glitch from yesterday's update.  I also noticed  if I transfer a full inventory from me to a Dino it will transfer, but it also takes my clothes and puts them in my inventory, leaving me in my underwear. It doesn't do this with a vault  and your inventory must be full.

Archived