Protecting Resources

D4RTHR4IDER

Protecting Resources

I have a question that I hope the devs will see so I can take care of this before I get wiped. I don't want to get in trouble, but I've had some many people thank me for saving these spawns for all to use. I am on the Center and have a base on N Trop. I have been on the server since the game went to release. I waited out many other tribes to claim a nice spot for my base. I have also waited them out to put pillars out to protect the metal spawns on the island that they were blocking. Im just wondering if after the rule changes that have come down recently, will I get all my stuff wiped for putting pillars out for this reason? Thanks for any help.

PS I have no problem removing the pillars if that's a bad thing now. I did have a GM come and talk to me a few months ago and he looked around and said that it was ok, but want to be sure before something bad happens.

See... you're 'a good neighbor'. Patient, and not just looking out for yourself. Getting along with others in Ark is just a preview of what some people's real world social skills are. Looking over some of the threads that pop up here, I'd hate to see what some people's actual neighborhood relationships must be like. They must have some spectacular neighborhood shouting matches or physical scraps going on where they live. 

1 hour ago, DeHammer said:

See... you're 'a good neighbor'. Patient, and not just looking out for yourself. Getting along with others in Ark is just a preview of what some people's real world social skills are. Looking over some of the threads that pop up here, I'd hate to see what some people's actual neighborhood relationships must be like. They must have some spectacular neighborhood shouting matches or physical scraps going on where they live. 

I'd wager that most players who are aggressive online do so because there is no risk of being punched in the mouth.  In real life, they're meek as church mice.

Archived