need help with cluster settings

i'm needing any help with this, i am hosting a server via windows 10 ark but i am unable to change it out of cluster mode which means i can't upload dinos and transfer to say another dedicated, i had this working before but due to having to reformat my PC I've lost how the method was set up and now i can't find the option which is called cross ark, its what enables/disables sole cluster mode as explained before.  if anyone has any way of getting this to work i would really appreciate it and don't tell me its nitrado only cause like i said i had it working before and its a windows 10 ark dedicated server. there's a way to get it to work.

1 hour ago, Vegeta71 said:

i'm needing any help with this, i am hosting a server via windows 10 ark but i am unable to change it out of cluster mode which means i can't upload dinos and transfer to say another dedicated, i had this working before but due to having to reformat my PC I've lost how the method was set up and now i can't find the option which is called cross ark, its what enables/disables sole cluster mode as explained before.  if anyone has any way of getting this to work i would really appreciate it and don't tell me its nitrado only cause like i said i had it working before and its a windows 10 ark dedicated server. there's a way to get it to work.

I think you are confusing the crossplay option with cluster. There was never cluster option for windows 10 and won't be until devs add asm/startup command functionality. The crossplay option to disable was removed, eg it is always on now so Xbox and PC players can always play together.

yes there is a cluster option for windows 10 ark,  there's ark servers who have clustered windows 10 ark servers and i was able to turn the cluster mode off and have it like an isolated server that let's you upload items, dinos and characters and not like the travel to another ark cluster UI but since i wiped and reinstalled windows 10 i've lost how i had it set up and since they've updated and moved or removed the cross ark check box its more then likely in the .ini files i just don't know what the code line is or where it is at which is why i'm asking for any help here.

It isn't in the ini codes, there was never a cluster option for windows 10. The only way people have clustered while hosting on windows 10 is through discord bots that literally copy and cut the save files to a new location on your hard drive. All cluster options are controlled through startup commandline options which when hosting via windows 10 store doesn't have access to. Windows 10 for steam does which you may be confusing with. Windows store is not headless and requires a gpu. Multiple instances of the game would require separate machines or VMs.

Windows 10 store version and windows 10 steam are two different versions of the game.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration

i know this dude, I've known this game since release on steam early access but the fact still remains yes there is a cluster ID for windows 10 and yes there is a way to turn cluster mode off cause I've HAD IT WORKING BEFORE, do you understand the post yet or do i need to draw a picture dude? there IS a way to make it a non clustered server but since WC updated the game the menu with the check box is gone so its got to be done somewhere else now, the question is where it is and what to do to make it work?

58 minutes ago, Vegeta71 said:

i know this dude, I've known this game since release on steam early access but the fact still remains yes there is a cluster ID for windows 10 and yes there is a way to turn cluster mode off cause I've HAD IT WORKING BEFORE, do you understand the post yet or do i need to draw a picture dude? there IS a way to make it a non clustered server but since WC updated the game the menu with the check box is gone so its got to be done somewhere else now, the question is where it is and what to do to make it work?

There was never a cluster option, it was always "Enable Crossplay" option. See for yourself.

Cluster = Link multiple maps (never an option for player dedicateds such as windows 10 store version)

Crossplay = Allow xbox console and windows 10 store PC players to play together.  (devs removed this option because more than likely they felt the user base for windows 10 store was too small and the whole point of windows 10 store version was for crossplay with console players otherwise PC players would just use the steam version if they wanted to only play with PC players because steam version is  a much better supported game)

Straight from Jat back in December 2017 is the funny part:

"In the near future, we are going to see if there's a way we can make it similar to hosting a graphicless dedicated PC server. You will not be able to edit the "game.ini" or "gameusersettings.ini" server files, as those are locked behind the Windows 10 platform, though, you still have the Host Settings user interface available to you, similarly to the Xbox game. "

You can edit ini files though, just have to find the files under your appdata folder. 

Archived