[PC] People to Play Ark with!

[PC] People to Play Ark with!

Hello there,
I am a player based in the United States, East Coast Specifically but It doesn't matter to me where you're from. I'm 23 years old.  I would really like to find someone open to using discord voice chat because I believe that makes things a lot better. I recently found an Ark server running Eternal Mod, and some other great Quality of Life Mods. Its all PvE so has like the Death Recovery Mod, Dino Storage x2, S+ and some other great mods. I'm just looking for people to play with me so that I don't have to play all on my own. The server has really high rates it looks like, but would still be fun to do a play through over the course of a few days. Thanks very much and let me know and Ill link you all the information via discord!

Well I am always happy to help new players with advice and play a run through with them. However I much prefer to play on PvP servers, and usually official PvP. Namely the monthly wipe arkpocalypse servers. If you interested to give official PvP a try I am more than happy to give you server info meet you on the beach and  invite you to the HoboNation. If you prefer higher rates there are some really cool Unofficial servers I play on from time to time that I could do a playthrough with you on, but once again they are PvP as PvE is a little dull for my liking. 

So if you are mainly looking for a PvE companion I may not be the best fit as most of my knowledge around the game has been shaped by PvP and so my methods are very different than a PvE players in terms of tips and tricks. But hey like I said if you are interested give me a shout and you are more than welcome to run with me ?

If you do end up joining me for some playthroughs, I have a few friends who run a pretty sizeable at times alpha tribe that I could introduce you too as well, Nothing beats learning from a big tribe, most of the guys in it are really experienced ark veterans and also really loyal and nice guys. But Once again, like me they all much prefer PvP over PvE, that is where the excitement is :P . Besides PvP is a lot more fun when you have some homies who got your back.

2 hours ago, HoboNation said:

Well I am always happy to help new players with advice and play a run through with them. However I much prefer to play on PvP servers, and usually official PvP. Namely the monthly wipe arkpocalypse servers. If you interested to give official PvP a try I am more than happy to give you server info meet you on the beach and  invite you to the HoboNation. If you prefer higher rates there are some really cool Unofficial servers I play on from time to time that I could do a playthrough with you on, but once again they are PvP as PvE is a little dull for my liking. 

So if you are mainly looking for a PvE companion I may not be the best fit as most of my knowledge around the game has been shaped by PvP and so my methods are very different than a PvE players in terms of tips and tricks. But hey like I said if you are interested give me a shout and you are more than welcome to run with me ?

If you do end up joining me for some playthroughs, I have a few friends who run a pretty sizeable at times alpha tribe that I could introduce you too as well, Nothing beats learning from a big tribe, most of the guys in it are really experienced ark veterans and also really loyal and nice guys. But Once again, like me they all much prefer PvP over PvE, that is where the excitement is :P . Besides PvP is a lot more fun when you have some homies who got your back.

I am actually looking for pvp tribemates to play with on a regular basis and raptor around with a bit. i am 19 years old and am very interested.

1 hour ago, Flertsj said:

I am actually looking for pvp tribemates to play with on a regular basis and raptor around with a bit. i am 19 years old and am very interested.

Well you are welcome to join me and a friend of mine, I will pm a discord invite after work. We probably going to be starting another run on a server we like to play on that wiped recently, probably going to do our startup run sometime this weekend so if you are interested then you can join us and we see how things go ?

If any of you are interested I run discord and have my own ark server pvp the center just started it so right now only one tribe there I have doubled everything gathering and taming 1 time. And once a week I will take server suggestions for changes or addition. The server will open June 8th as I’m finishing up testing on it now. Admin is cool and willing to help everyone. Also I’m east coast and server is east coast with great ping runs 24 7.  Would like for you guys to come join. I can also give you my discord. 

11 hours ago, HoboNation said:

Well you are welcome to join me and a friend of mine, I will pm a discord invite after work. We probably going to be starting another run on a server we like to play on that wiped recently, probably going to do our startup run sometime this weekend so if you are interested then you can join us and we see how things go ?

When r you off work? ?

Well, to clarify I'm not a new player. New to this server and the Eternal Mod but I've played a lot of ARK. Have a few thousand hours logged and I've played on Official PvP for a long time before I went to PvE and starting playing with the dinosaur changing mods. Was a founding member of the Alpha Tribe on one of the Official Clusters a few years ago. Not super interested in the PvP scene anymore.

7 hours ago, Flertsj said:

When r you off work? ?

Hey man I get off work Today in about 8 hours lol. I sometimes dont get much time to play during the week which is why I said the weekend :P . Ill be on this evening and then I'll send you discord invite if thats cool? I did try PM you but it says your account can't receive messages yet, probably because you are still an early bird account on the forums.

1 hour ago, HoboNation said:

Hey man I get off work Today in about 8 hours lol. I sometimes dont get much time to play during the week which is why I said the weekend :P . Ill be on this evening and then I'll send you discord invite if thats cool? I did try PM you but it says your account can't receive messages yet, probably because you are still an early bird account on the forums.

Sorry for being impatient, im just eager to play with anybody i guess. Take your time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived