Teleporting to Boss arena

Bruvas78

Teleporting to Boss arena

Has anyone had an issue when teleporting dinos into the boss arena? I tried last night and lost 17 rexes (Xbox PvE centre at red ob). They didn't appear in the arena which teleported me back after 2 seconds without the rexes. 

I've put the usual ticket in, but I'm scared to try this again. Possible glitch with recent update, or just really unlucky? 

1 hour ago, Sphere said:

Were you riding a dinosaur when you were entering the boss arena? I'm just curious.

I heard there was an issue with this, so I've always stood by the terminal and jumped off before the journey back. 

9 minutes ago, Oli4 said:

It's a common issue, if you get moved while transfering in you get ported out right away... Don't stand under rexes when porting in because they might poop on you the second before you go in(causing you to stay out)

Looking at the video, a Rex does drop one next to me as we go in. Someone also joins the Ark right at the point in teleporting too. 

Pain in the bottom. The resource for the saddles is one thing, the loss of 17 rexes all at 100% imprint is another, but it's the fear of trying it again that's bothering me the most now. 

7 minutes ago, Bruvas78 said:

I heard there was an issue with this, so I've always stood by the terminal and jumped off before the journey back. 

Looking at the video, a Rex does drop one next to me as we go in. Someone also joins the Ark right at the point in teleporting too. 

Pain in the bottom. The resource for the saddles is one thing, the loss of 17 rexes all at 100% imprint is another, but it's the fear of trying it again that's bothering me the most now. 

Center has always been the most buggy map to do bosses on, best is to place all the rexes as stacked as possible on 1 side and make sure theres nothing near you on the other side

33 minutes ago, Oli4 said:

Center has always been the most buggy map to do bosses on, best is to place all the rexes as stacked as possible on 1 side and make sure theres nothing near you on the other side

For me the Center is the best. You only need 7 Rexes and a Yuty and Alpha goes down within a few moments. We have probably run in excess of 65 boss runs on Center now and not once have we had issues losing anything or being transferred back within 2 seconds like the OP. There are also times that I have even been mounted during transfer and no issues have occurred.

Hope your tickets gets answered OP

7 minutes ago, Anarki said:

For me the Center is the best. You only need 7 Rexes and a Yuty and Alpha goes down within a few moments. We have probably run in excess of 65 boss runs on Center now and not once have we had issues losing anything or being transferred back within 2 seconds like the OP. There are also times that I have even been mounted during transfer and no issues have occurred.

Hope your tickets gets answered OP

It is one of the easiest bosses, but the obelisks are the buggiest to do bosses on due to their layout making it easy to make rexes go full derp mode

Archived