I was banned by admin. Please help! Sorry for my english

87rebra

I played on the official server and built a base in the gorge, developed well, but then I went into the game and my base was not there. But there was an inscription in the logs that it is impossible to build like this. Where to find the rules for the construction of buildings in the game?

Here you go https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/ , that will take you to the rules and code of conduct. As for why you were wiped you would need to provide a lot more information on how you built your base in order for others to tell you what you did wrong, For instance if you put structures under the terrain that is not allowed.

• Sphere locked this topic
  • Sphere unlocked this topic
On 6/5/2019 at 4:06 PM, 87rebra said:

I played on the official server and built a base in the gorge, developed well, but then I went into the game and my base was not there. But there was an inscription in the logs that it is impossible to build like this. Where to find the rules for the construction of buildings in the game?

Did you file a ticket under support? You may want to submit it under the form, report abuse. I hope this helps. The forum report button will not get it to support. Make sure to include as much details relevant as possible, including the server name or number, character name, tribe name, etc.

Archived