Cedric

Community Crunch 184: Mysterious Mysteries Introducing: ??????

deinonychus

It seems you guys are taking the Ark Additions into the main game. Thats awesome, does that mean we will be getting a brachi and deinsuchus as well? The dracorex or styracosaurus would also be great additions as well. Would love to see pterodactyls too. 

E3 2019 is in 1 week and 2017 on E3 they just released the new Ragnarok free to play DLC out of nowhere with the new Griffin i guess this will just be a small hint on new free DLC release next week and that might be the new dino for it like Griffin on Rag.

26 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Has no one put 2 and 2 together yet? They’re repurposing low pop legacy servers and now they’ve just announced a potentially new dino. My suspicions are leaning heavily towards a new map and content 🤔

Would it be pre-extinction story wise? I'd love a water-ark.

11 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Would it be pre-extinction story wise? I'd love a water-ark.

I think you’re the first person in a long time to mention a prequel of some sort. Extinction ends the story but no one said we can’t go backwards.

I’d love a water map, a snow map, or a combination of both.

Hey with this new dino, you think we could maybe fix hit boxes or something? maybe the glitch were your bow gets stuck in the pulled position and then doesnt register that it fired an arrow? or how when a dino is just far enough into the water you cant harvest it unless youre in the water too even though you can hit it while standing on the beach? new dinos are great and all but im pretty sure we would rather have some of the annoying bugs/glitches (that have been plaguing the game since the start) fixed too.