Community Crunch 184: Mysterious Mysteries Introducing: ??????

Cedric

21 hours ago, SapphireSam7 said:

I would have to agree. I am all for new things, and sometimes skins are nice, however it would be nice to get something that is entirely new. A new creature as opposed to a costume. A new tool, weapon, or clothing set as opposed to a skin. The game works with what it has, but it would be nice to have something new. 

And if this image is a teaser leading up to that, I am all for it. 

Some YouTube channels are sweating up and down that at E3 Wildcard will unveil Crystal Isles as an official map to kick off a new Season Pass. Apparently this Dino will be exclusive to that map like the Griffin is to Ragnarok.

I don't get my hopes up too much for that blessing though.

1 hour ago, Joebl0w13 said:

This thread makes it blatantly clear that people don't read any of the previous posts xD

I really hope you aren't a team member of W.c. talking like that is abundantly clear why the community thinks of what it does about W.c. :D 9 gigigabyte update with a couple sentences of problems that should've never existed. Abundantly clear W.c. doesn't know what they are doing. "Hey we know the games broken butttt, heres more content"

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

18 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

these r two forums that me and my friend james have made about a ocena dlc, go check them out if u want a water map, @Atlantis, @SaltyMonkey and @Greatchawhee, anyone else aswell, we to want an ocean map ever since scorched came out.

On a side note, i did say in another thread that they would be adidng creatures from ark aditions into ark for its birthday, also if this is true then i belive it could be a the deino, i hope so, and look at the facts, ark likes to ad well known dinos, have easy names to spell, or reasonable easy names to spell and take now r adding things from mods, so honestly it points towards a deino, i will rage raid wildcard like a giga or crack and steroids then rage quit if wild card tease us and it is just a skin or another useless item?, dont screw this up or u will se me charging at u with an endless army of gigas, reapers and anything else that will gladly eat u. if this is a new dinos or new useable content, then yay for wildcard.??? 

proof-reading is not your strong suit lololol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TravisMichael said:

Some YouTube channels are sweating up and down that at E3 Wildcard will unveil Crystal Isles as an official map to kick off a new Season Pass. Apparently this Dino will be exclusive to that map like the Griffin is to Ragnarok.

I don't get my hopes up too much for that blessing though.

So I have heard, I will sometimes set them to play in the background when I am on the game, and I have heard that is one of the latest rumors going around. 

And while I would love to see just about any map come out at this point, and Crystal Isle is near the top of the list, personally I am rooting for Valguero. They have announced the map is nearing completion with an estimated date sometime in August. I know that Crystal Isles has a lot going for it, but it seems to have been out for a while and doesn't contain most of the newer items that Valguero takes on as a newer map. 

Either way, if a new map comes to consoles, regardless of which map it is, I will be much appreciative and a very happy player. 

On 6/4/2019 at 1:38 PM, HDG said:

its tuff dealing with us... we are so invested/addicted to the game you helped shape that we get a little crazy, you did good jen, good luck, oh heres  a idea iv just had while writing this...... can we get a 1 LIFE SERVER ???

(*as a experiment)

you only need 1 SERVER running, it would fill with 70 players, they all get 1 LIFE, then when they die the get kicked, event/server lasts 2 weeks, at the end the remaining players win...

ideas for days, hit me up

Uh what if someone falls off a cliff or gets disconnected while flying above the water or something a hardcore server maybe but not a 1 life one 

Next idea lol

17 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

You couldn’t have played this game very long. “Mysterious Mysteries ??????” isn’t a new concept and they have done the exact same thing when revealing all other previous DLC creatures before they released Scorched Earth, Aberration, and Extinction. The Raptor already exists in the game, why would they name a new type the exact same thing?

i am a very long term player, i have only started looking at the crunches in the past year, and it has been a while since a mysterious mysteries was released, and i am not syaing it is a raptor, i am saying it may relate to the raptor, so possibly V-raptor, it is only speculation.

4 hours ago, Snipar88 said:

Please, not more feathers o.O. The actual hybrid chicken-raptor looks bad enough -.-. You don't need do be correct with this feather sh*t... we have plenty of Mystical and Tek creatures that are not even existed in RL. So make them look like dinosaurs should look like: Spikes and leathered Skin...

Mat as well remove fur from all upcoming mammals, too. 

• Thanks 1

I see alot off people saying it's a Deinonychus, how can they be so sure of that? I'm not saying that it isn't but there are alot of raptors that are similar to each other in appearance. velociraptor, utahraptor(yes i know we have the utah already), dakotaraptor, Dromaeosaurus Albertensis just to name a few.

Edited by popshowit

6 hours ago, Snipar88 said:

Please, not more feathers o.O. The actual hybrid chicken-raptor looks bad enough -.-. You don't need do be correct with this feather sh*t... we have plenty of Mystical and Tek creatures that are not even existed in RL. So make them look like dinosaurs should look like: Spikes and leathered Skin...

I'm sorry but i think a feathered raptor looks alot beter than a naked one. Also who are you to say what a dinosaur should look like?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Masterofdarkness121 said:

I think it’s going to be a new dlc I think ark pranked us because at the end of the extinction cutseen one of the arks turns back on 

that was abberation, u can hear rockwell talk. he is not a proper overseer, he went power mad, he will most likely be the problem in the future

• Like 1

Maybe this is a silly question, but the bottom of the post, the part about the Evolution Event says: 

Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 7th of June at 1 PM EST until Monday the 10th of June at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

• 2x Harvesting Rates
  • 2x Taming Rates
  • 2x EXP Rates

It lists these 3 things, but I guess I'm confused as to what the "special perk" is? This is the standard Evolution Event isn't it?

On 6/6/2019 at 4:25 PM, popshowit said:

I'm sorry but i think a feathered raptor looks alot beter than a naked one. Also who are you to say what a dinosaur should look like?

An old man that likes the design of Dinosaurs through many generations of Movies and Games, till the point when they look like Chicken Hybrids...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Snipar88 said:

An old man that likes the design of Dinosaurs through many generations of Movies and Games, till the point when they look like Chicken Hybrids...

I have read that many post on here I actually managed to be confused for a few mins over this reply. Reason I too am getting old nearly 40 and I forgot what the topic of conversation was. ?