Community Crunch 184: Mysterious Mysteries Introducing: ??????

Cedric

21 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Would it be pre-extinction story wise? I'd love a water-ark.

20 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

I think you’re the first person in a long time to mention a prequel of some sort. Extinction ends the story but no one said we can’t go backwards.

I’d love a water map, a snow map, or a combination of both.

20 hours ago, Greatchawhee said:

Oh yes water map would be nice. With a few islands here and there.  Yes NEW creatures please. 

these r two forums that me and my friend james have made about a ocena dlc, go check them out if u want a water map, @Atlantis, @SaltyMonkey and @Greatchawhee, anyone else aswell, we to want an ocean map ever since scorched came out.

On a side note, i did say in another thread that they would be adidng creatures from ark aditions into ark for its birthday, also if this is true then i belive it could be a the deino, i hope so, and look at the facts, ark likes to ad well known dinos, have easy names to spell, or reasonable easy names to spell and take now r adding things from mods, so honestly it points towards a deino, i will rage raid wildcard like a giga or crack and steroids then rage quit if wild card tease us and it is just a skin or another useless item?, dont screw this up or u will se me charging at u with an endless army of gigas, reapers and anything else that will gladly eat u. if this is a new dinos or new useable content, then yay for wildcard.??? 

Edited by Kodking194
  • Facepalm 1

this may be useless, but there are six question marks there, and raptor is six letters, i have watched enough game theory vids to know this may be a clue, which means it is ending in raptor, or is related to raptor, really hope it is either V-raptor or deino from ark additions mod

Edited by Kodking194

1 hour ago, Kodking194 said:

this may be useless, but there are six question marks there, and raptor is six letters, i have watched enough game theory vids to know this may be a clue, which means it is ending in raptor, or is related to raptor, really hope it is either V-raptor or deino from ark additions mod

You couldn’t have played this game very long. “Mysterious Mysteries ??????” isn’t a new concept and they have done the exact same thing when revealing all other previous DLC creatures before they released Scorched Earth, Aberration, and Extinction. The Raptor already exists in the game, why would they name a new type the exact same thing?