spawning dodorex/wyvern

Giorgino87

11 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

There were never in the game except during events. Right now you can only activate the last version of each event. You could try Halloween event if it lets you activate it.

It is in the game if there are the files about the dino, not if the dino naturally spawns. I know it does not spawn naturally apart from events. But if the fiels are there, the spawn code should work. I can spae the zombie dods for example, without activating any event. I don't understand why I can't spawn the dodorex. If the files are not there anymore, then I get why the spawn code is not working, but in such case activating any event will not change the fact that it can't be spawned

8 minutes ago, Giorgino87 said:

It is in the game if there are the files about the dino, not if the dino naturally spawns. I know it does not spawn naturally apart from events. But if the fiels are there, the spawn code should work. I can spae the zombie dods for example, without activating any event. I don't understand why I can't spawn the dodorex. If the files are not there anymore, then I get why the spawn code is not working, but in such case activating any event will not change the fact that it can't be spawned

I am saying the files for these creatures are only present during the event which adds them.

4 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

I am saying the files for these creatures are only present during the event which adds them.

I am not 100% sure, but yes, it was my understanding the creature's files are removed after an event ends. Therefore some mods grab these and become a way to implement them off season. This is what I understood anyway.

4 hours ago, Giorgino87 said:

Can't activate the event yourself, and they can only be spawned during said event. You either have to wait(Don't know if they'll ever come back tbh) or get a mod. They're spawn codes are completely absent from the game. 

Archived