Transfering Dinos

Hello guys i have a little question. I and my friend started playing on a PS4,PvP, "Unofficial PC Session" server on ragnarok, we saw people with managarmr, cryopods, in general itens/dinos from other Dlcs and we wanto to know for transfering itens/dinos to this server need to be other PvP, "Unofficial PC Session" ? Or can se transfer from different types of server? Or like a server hosted by the PlayStation?

2 hours ago, ZyzzCash said:

Transfering Dinos

Hello guys i have a little question. I and my friend started playing on a PS4,PvP, "Unofficial PC Session" server on ragnarok, we saw people with managarmr, cryopods, in general itens/dinos from other Dlcs and we wanto to know for transfering itens/dinos to this server need to be other PvP, "Unofficial PC Session" ? Or can se transfer from different types of server? Or like a server hosted by the PlayStation?

Depends. If this person enabled singleplayer (unlikely) if not, only same servers on the same cluster. Likely they have an extinction server or they spawned them in.

3 hours ago, ZyzzCash said:

Transfering Dinos

They might be rotating maps, you can upload all your stuff and download it again on the new map when the server comes back up. 

Archived