Happy Birthday ARK: Year Four!

StudioWildcard

10 minutes ago, WazaGaza said:

Great! All these events and expansions i wish i could play. I mean i own extinction on xbox one but i cant really play it because it always crash and textures doesnt even fully load! Damn i wonder after 4 years, bugs n optimizations are all over the place, i wonder if the game will ever be playable!

Memory optimisations coming soon:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thelilpanda/status/1134287952228564993

Do you invite people to your birthday party without giving them something to food and drink? Thats exactly what you done with this post....

Please next time use the time to fix bugs instead of creating such a senseless post (For example the "buffer overflow" while traveling with max slots equipped. ). There is still many more important things to do instead of writing such posts.

Congratulations on 4 years but this doesn't tell us what your plans are for this year ? What is coming next ? Are we getting more maps on pc and console? Hopefully soon here you guys will announce something soon. E3 is coming up so make a splash to keep players interested in your game. Ark needs new content it's getting stale again.  

3 hours ago, Toni said:

Do you invite people to your birthday party without giving them something to food and drink? Thats exactly what you done with this post....

Please next time use the time to fix bugs instead of creating such a senseless post (For example the "buffer overflow" while traveling with max slots equipped. ). There is still many more important things to do instead of writing such posts.

Has it ever occurred to you that not everyone in the development team fixes bugs? These announcements are put together by the community managers.

Happy anniversary, though I kinda thought this game was abandoned, seeing as I'm running into endless bugs all of which seem to have been in the game for years! And it runs like crap! I can see now all the flashy shiny things you've been up to in the last year, maybe you should hire some dedicated people for optimizations / bug fixes if the main team is going to continue working on new things, so that the game doesn't end up as actual abandonware once you move on to other projects. A little polish and whatnot could make this game a classic, rather than a fad.

Well, I guess we can effectively say....R.I.P. ARK...this just pretty confirms the devs team is reflecting and not iterating new content/features....pretty sad update imo! Where's the birthday event? I remember when they brought snow and autumn colors to the ARk....now we're lucky to see the Valentines/Easter events..which are both meh...

Wildcard will always be a bad taste in my mouth. This is why I have committed to never buying another game from this company again...they will just continually disappoint! 

Greats on the 4 years. You guys are doing a great work fixing bugs and performance (on pc at least, xbox is almost unplayable right now). I just wish to say that the comunity needs something new in game from time to time. Homestead was fun but most of it pc players had alredy played with s+ mod. Hope you guys have plans for a new season pass most of us would love to play/buy new dlcs and maps and if you have such plans would love if you share with us.

In the hope for a water oriented expansion/dlc map.

Happy birthday ARK but this is the worst birthday party ever.

Entire post is about past, not a single mention about what future is bringing. Why you didnt activate some new event with colors to celebrate birthday? by new i mean just re-activate old event like u were doing for past 3 years?

2019 is the worst ARK year. Even u listed that there used to be 3 events and new dinos in month of june and this year absolutely nothing and content is at the moment needed more then ever.

• Thanks 1

Well..........perhaps the community Crunch will drop more insight....I agree whats celebrated seems more like a wake than a birthday with much to do about the past year...including highlighting that awful Switch version thats been ignored since launch....& little hint on where they are going but its worded to suggest that yes,, there is a future

E3 is also around the corner & they did hint at a promise of things to come, perhaps they are keeping their pwder dry for that. As far as events go....maybe the concept of giving it some time is in order? This game is played by many folks, some working, some not....some students & young folks (enjoying spring summer break in my neck of the woods) I appreciate an event not dropping on a Monday assuming that remains the case....as weekends are better suited for the masses to enjoy things....& yes I fully know thats not the option for some folks. I work in the health field where no government holidays or even national holidays are a day off, call is a very real thing & 16 hour days arent abnormal.  If come next weekend theres nothing then, yeah...whats up with that. Id just rather an event run from weekend to weekend than start on on Monday. Ive put off countless celebrations aligning with Monday in real life as to allow easier event access to others

Im just saying when a guy puts on facebook "happy birthday to me" its a little out of the ordinary to beat on his door & demand cake. If hes like a really solid dude & has the stuff on hand to whip something up he may rise beyond the occasion & whip up something....but unless you are using them to light candles put the torches down (pitchforks too)

Edited by Mossenstein