Tek storage disappeared

Klakky

So I have probably like 14 tek dedicated stirage boxs and some of them are empty after spending a whole week filling them. I play with my 2 brothers... We kept asking each other about certain resources being gone and over the last weekend it got worse... We have no resources except hide, a stack of cp in another and 74 metal in another... My crystal, element, element shards, chittin, electronics, oil, poly, black pearl, red crystal, and congealed gas balls boxs are all empty and none of us have been using these resources.

1 hour ago, Drstamina22 said:

So I have probably like 14 tek dedicated stirage boxs and some of them are empty after spending a whole week filling them. I play with my 2 brothers... We kept asking each other about certain resources being gone and over the last weekend it got worse... We have no resources except hide, a stack of cp in another and 74 metal in another... My crystal, element, element shards, chittin, electronics, oil, poly, black pearl, red crystal, and congealed gas balls boxs are all empty and none of us have been using these resources.

You need to set a pin code as anyone can access dedi storage even if it's locked. 

6 hours ago, Drstamina22 said:

You got robbed mate

Disappearing raw materials

Welcome. I have question, I play on Island78 and yesterday my tribe lost almost half materials form (only) dedicated storage (all is locked). We play in one tribe only in two person, and we know many years (in real), so, no one stolen this, but today again, we lost second half others materials and again only from dedicated storage... in vault we have more expensive items or materials and all is in place, but many dedicated storage now is empty. Maybe someone have the same problem? maybe its next bug WC.

Please write if you have similar problem.

On 6/3/2019 at 11:16 PM, Drstamina22 said:

My crystal, element, element shards, chittin, electronics, oil, poly, black pearl, red crystal, and congealed gas balls boxs are all empty and none of us have been using these resources.

exactly the same materials I lost today from my dedicated storage + gasoil, green and blue crystal, stimulant, narcotic, salt, suffle and more important materials... I have many dedicate sorage on thers servers abu only on Island78 I lost this (all in locked without pincode)...

10 minutes ago, Oli4 said:

Make sure to pincode the tek dedicated storage boxes, people can still take stuff out/put stuff in without a pincode

I dont have any pincode, especially on any vault or other box, but I check this, I create new char and go to my base and cant do anythink. But I found on this forum similar problem and this person lost exactly the same materials (but I more, maybe that because I have almost all materials in dedicated storage, so I think its bug... next one bug... :/

41 minutes ago, Iluvatar said:

I dont have any pincode, especially on any vault or other box, but I check this, I create new char and go to my base and cant do anythink. But I found on this forum similar problem and this person lost exactly the same materials (but I more, maybe that because I have almost all materials in dedicated storage, so I think its bug... next one bug... :/

It only happens with dedicated storage because you can put things in/take things out without opening the storage

3 hours ago, Iluvatar said:

Have you try hold "E" tek storage box? it will show withdraw option. you need to pin code it end of story.

Archived