Racism or normal?

RPA

Racism or normal?

Hello everyone,

Im sorry if im writing not in a right place but i want to know one thing!

If being a Megatribe and wiping up small tribes without reason and by the way screaming words very rude racism words is ok???

Im 1st time in my gaming life was wiped for being yellow or chinease or what ever....

P.s.

Im not the owner of this words just my friend ask me to text it here so we just want to know answer...

Thx to everyone and sorru if not in a right place

32 minutes ago, RPA said:

So its normal?? 

Racism and bigotry is never normal. You have to be a sad and small person to base how you treat someone off their skin color and ethnicity. It is also against the Code of Conduct so you can submit a ticket with screenshots to report the behavior. Sadly, Wildcard has shown to mostly write hollow words concerning racism. 

As far as being wiped by bigger tribes without provocation, that is normal. You need to build small and hidden when starting out to possibly stand a chance.

13 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Racism and bigotry is never normal. You have to be a sad and small person to base how you treat someone off their skin color and ethnicity. It is also against the Code of Conduct so you can submit a ticket with screenshots to report the behavior. Sadly, Wildcard has shown to mostly write hollow words concerning racism. 

As far as being wiped by bigger tribes without provocation, that is normal. You need to build small and hidden when starting out to possibly stand a chance.

Just i dont understand people...you are megatribe...you have everything..and come and wipe with titans and mech base who dont have tek...

Sorry my dude but there is an enormous stigma when it comes to the Chinese on this game. Due to giant Chinese megatribes wiping entire servers while people sleep. And people also say they're the absolute worst offenders when it comes to ddosing, duping, any kind of exploiting, etc. Though I'm not sure if that last part has any truth to it or if it's just people being salty.

Archived