CASUAL GAMING SERVER AUS

Good to see plenty of new players starting to get settled in over the weekend. Had to laugh when Erwin snuck his new wyvern into my base at night, sat there in the dark and scared the **** out of me when I realized something was there. Ahhh, good times...I didn't need that pair of undies anyway... :)

I reckon it might be time to set up a discord so we can talk group strategy without spamming this thread...

On 6/24/2019 at 8:16 PM, Glentavious said:

Hey guys, I’ve been in this server for a couple weeks and it’s great. Boosted perfectly for progression and still a challenge, and it has drawn a great crowd. 

Dodo pit-fighting has always been a dream of mine; next time I’m in game can you shoot me the coordinates for the arena so I can check it out?

Hey mate, the Arena is going to be placed next to the Big green cube in viking Bay.

You are Cy-borg right? 

Haven't seen it since Saturday night. I could be wrong but I recall Nero saying something along the lines of the server being self hosted and given that he hasn't posted here for a while either it could be that he is having internet issues. Since we're subject to all sorts of fun and games with the NBN here in Oz and, in the absence of any other information, it could very well be something as simple as that. 

It was a lot of fun and it would be a shame to lose all our progress so I'll keep checking in for a while to see if he gets it back up and running

• 4 weeks later...

Archived