CASUAL GAMING SERVER AUS

CASUAL GAMING SERVER (PS4)

Hey all 

Looking for a few friendly players to join us on this new server :) the servers aimed at causal players with higher rates and offline raid protection so you don't have to worry about getting your base/Dino's wiped overnight.. expect on purge day ? it's an Australian hosted server and has 24/7 Uptime 

Thanks for the interest the details are below 

Server Name: CASUAL GAMER SERVER X5 RATES, ORP, ROLEPLAY 

Map: Ragnarok 

Rates: X5 (Exp,Taming,Resources)

Offline Raid Protection is active 

Purge day: Offline Raid disables every Sunday 9am to 9pm 

24/7 Uptime 

IMG_20190601_215605 (1).jpg

Could be interested. The idea of having players in the same time zone is appealing.

New to the game and have been mucking around for a little while in single player and watching a lot of tutorials. Entertaining the idea of getting online for the first time especially if "casual" means just that, a couple of hours a night, laid back and not getting in trouble if I do something I'm not aware of (being newish). My internet is patchy and upload speeds can be a bit dicey thanks to our glorious wireless NBN but I'm willing to have a crack and see how it goes. 

Suggestions? Not sure if this is the done thing or not but floating damage text has been helpful being a new player in SP as has the hit marker when shooting dinos. Also feeding dinos might become an issue if I'm not logging in every day. Should we loosely tribe up but set permissions to personal on dinos, structures and doors so other members can access feed troughs to help out the other members without being able to access their other stuff? I'n not familiar with tribe etiquette so I had to look that permission stuff up. But I'd be happy to do a trip around when I log on to check on feed troughs before I start doing anything else

Stack mod? So that's what that was? It'll take some getting used to, especially moving large stacks, but I think I'm going to like it. It's good that it's not one of those that reduces the weight. There's some things that go too far towards "cheating" so I'm happy with it being added.

Although it DID get me killed...

Raiding a beaver dam and I usually open/close and then lead the beavers away so I can come back and empty them safely. Last night I opened, saw only one stack of wood and thought may as well just "transfer all" and run. Turns out out it was 1000 wood and I couldn't move. By the time I realized what was happening I was being mauled and died before I could drop the wood...Oh well, that's the fun of this game I suppose :)

I don't want to stray too far from the core mechanics but if we're doing mods that don't alter game play I'd love to see some of eco's decor mods to add some bling to building. Da wimins love da bling... ?

Thanks for a great server so far. Looking forward to teaming up with the gang in the near future

*Edit* - Oh and the RP Visual Storage by Tempest looks fully sick as well

Welcome aboard Steigz. Being a newer player I'm looking forward to hopefully picking up some tips from you more experienced blokes. Brewery should be up and running this weekend so I'll bring some beers around when they're bottled :)

Thanks Nero. Shame about the mods but we'll make do. The stack sizes are a bit more manageable, cheers for that. Although I think Erwin said he might be missing a few stacks after the change. And I'd be happy to chip in to help fund the server especially if you are looking to expand so don't be afraid to ask. Cheers

Archived