I know I play too much ARK when in real life:

Aushegun

I'm sure I can't be the only person who has caught themselves think about the real world in ARK ways.

- I try to get a better look at something, and my brain instinctively tries to hot key my spyglass.

-I see a huge rock along the side of the road, and wonder how much metal I could get out of it.

-I see an a cool animal, and wonder what its stats might be.

Any others?

I pet my dog and wonder why she didnt sit down and glow.... And what happened to her meat pack saddle?

Look at my rifle and wonder if its damaged capped.

Walk into doors because im spoiled with tek doors.

Wonder why I havent got a BP yet when ive bern fishing for hours.

My wife asks where somthing is and try to pull up my tribe log in my head.

Every time i say the letter J i flich like im about to get swarmed by tames.

Ask my local restaurant if their mutton is any good for taming 4 ton semi feathered animals.

I had a job interview today it was a panel of 3 I swear the lady kept looking at me like a raptor working out if she could kill and eat me, she kept cocking her head to the side had super beady eyes but didn't talk to me. I honestly got the creeps from her she must play PvP.. 

Great minds think alike... I also almost made this post type earlier due to this incident. 

I don't have alot of waking moments about ark but i did start out of a dead sleep once yelling "WE NEED TO IMPRINT THE WYVERN" when SE first came out. my wife patted me on the back and told me she would go do it.

I do often try to mentally do text searches when i am trying to find things in books. or sometimes when in the store i wish they had a compare function because i hate searching for crap.

if you guys have back problems try those standing desks they really help alot.

5 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

I don't have alot of waking moments about ark but i did start out of a dead sleep once yelling "WE NEED TO IMPRINT THE WYVERN" when SE first came out. my wife patted me on the back and told me she would go do it.

I do often try to mentally do text searches when i am trying to find things in books. or sometimes when in the store i wish they had a compare function because i hate searching for crap.

if you guys have back problems try those standing desks they really help alot.

Typical standing desk guy, has to push onto everyone how great a standing desk is.

Family Guy Reference

It may not fit here, but when we graduate from school, we have to do presentation about something scientific. And i still have about two years left. We already had a small lecture about this. Since then i am thinking a lot about the topic, i want to use for the preentation. Currently i am stuck with Dinosaurs.

Now imagine this. I am doing the preparations for this, i am writing all the stuff i know about different dinosaurs, different species, different classification and so on. And pretty much all I know about dinosaurs, all the knowledge is from a VIDEO GAME.

14 hours ago, Aushegun said:

I'm sure I can't be the only person who has caught themselves think about the real world in ARK ways.

- I try to get a better look at something, and my brain instinctively tries to hot key my spyglass.

-I see a huge rock along the side of the road, and wonder how much metal I could get out of it.

-I see an a cool animal, and wonder what its stats might be.

Any others?

I actually want to carry a spyglass now so I can get a better look at far away things lol. 

Archived