Remove Managarmr's

ItzSyx

Suggestion

Remove Managarmr's

Just remove them, they are a massive game killer and it is extremely easy to get around with not to mention how easy it is to tame; There are always Mana traps everywhere on extinction and anyone can use them and when they do actually get trapped and you start tranqing them they start boosting which takes their food down by a lot which basically instantly tames them after they are down and you put raw meat inside.

12 replies to this server topic

REMOVE MANAS

manas are the worst thing u could have added into ark ruins everything in seconds and u cant even get shots on them as they fly around cause the hit registration is broken aswell so it just breaks the game even more. my whole tribe is quitting ark from the manas and no I will not go and tame  a mana to fight fire with fire. just don't add a senseless creature into your game nerf it or remove it 

Map Lock this dino would be a better result.  We don't have to play pokemon and catch them all, I would happily not have this dino on any other map due to balancing. I play on the center and its only use is to swipe presents during the event - or any event where I have to be the first one there.   Very trolly all around and seems to have been made to appeal to the large base of players who despised the flyer nerf.

I could be totally wrong, but it sounds pretty legit.

I'm waiting for a water dino to fly, that's really all were missing if we want to go all out fantasy on this game.

Dinos are a thing of the past. In real life and in this game. Evolution kinda sucks when all that's left is imagination.  RIP Dinosaurs

On 1/9/2020 at 5:36 AM, Cammeron said:

REMOVE MANAS

manas are the worst thing u could have added into ark ruins everything in seconds and u cant even get shots on them as they fly around cause the hit registration is broken aswell so it just breaks the game even more. my whole tribe is quitting ark from the manas and no I will not go and tame  a mana to fight fire with fire. just don't add a senseless creature into your game nerf it or remove it 

Git gud scrubs

15 hours ago, Cammeron said:

lol get off my post ur comment dont contribute, must be one of the guys that cant play without them lol nerfed and still broke xD 

I'm playing the Island as of now, meaning I couldn't get a Mana if I wanted one. Right now, I'll stick to my Rhino.

I'm tired of people crying and whining that something is OP even after it's been nerfed into the ground. The Giga for example, is an absolutely terrible creature compared to most. Little mobility, relatively low health, and stats that grow slower than almost everything else in the game. It's an absolute relic of the game's design that sadly wasn't corrected in the TLC patches. The Mana is going down the same path. A serviceable creature, but one who still reflects the archaic way in which Wildcard balances the game. 

Rather than actually fix either of these creatures, they simply made them worse. Not more balanced, as Gigas and Manas are still strong in their own right, but definitely worse. 

It's not a good way to balance a game. That's why I don't like it. I could care less about actually using the Mana, but the way it has been handled re-enforces a bad practice.  

Archived