Taming tips

Kadie2007

How long it takes to raise an animal depends on your game/server settings. If everything is set to default it can take days. I have mine increased a lot so it takes a few hours at most.

Meat isn't hard to get if you have a larger carnivore that can reliably farm it. A sarco should be fine to collect it. However, it does take a little more work to raise them. You will probably want to have a separate trough just for meat. Cook as much of the meat as you can with a grill so it won't spoil as fast, and pull out the spoiled meat periodically so you have room for fresh meat.

Worse comes to worse try it and see how far you get. If the baby dies at least you'll know what you're having trouble with and can prepare more for the next one.

....... When your game doesn’t save !!!!  God I had to go through he Sarco egg hatching all over again just hatched the baby Parcertheriums who are now adults they had a imprint one was walking the other was hand feed mejia adorable but the Sarco hatched and after just having twins I wasn’t expecting for the egg to hatch lvl 24 triplets I ran out off meat went off can’t back they are gone no bodies no nothing nothing popped up on my screen saying they died they were just gone ? What happened they weren’t on wander they were juveniles who were eating off a trough ran out of meat came back gone !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am so happy i found your tread. Well here is my complete guide to get levels.

As i started Pvp  i soon realized leveling is everything. So as a pro I leveled so fast that ppl changed stuf(WC). Honestly this made me happy. Switching to pve i think this is the best method.

As you start: fiber hats is the best. But as you approach the cooking pot that is the best, as you can break it and just continue to harvest stone rocks. One resource. (This is why wc changed it. As I lvl from 0 to 71 in 4 hours on official). You only need stone tools to collect rocks. So now you need more resources. After the cooking pot you are ar 65 and you should aim for cementing paste. ( you can have a casteroid in your base but it will despawn as area is derendered,  so I played utilising this). Aim for six snails. It is like you aim for two mortar pestles,  it get you going but you are far from it. At this point you have options. Caves or the industrial grinder. Go for the grinder it take you to 79. From this point I am a novice as I do not know. But to you @Kadie2007 I hope you change your settings to more official as we are of same age. This game give so much when it comes to surviving. As also the fact that life is not far from ARK.

Hope you liked it

Regards,

Ariana 

Archived