Questions about the Great Migration Server Removal List

antru

1 minute ago, AngrySaltire said:

Best bet is off official completely....

I am starting  to think the same thing I'm close to 10k hrs on legacy with about 25min on offical there is no difference  in my opinion  support is crap dev wiped  for light pets dev wipes for really nothing  at all... they can keep offical  ...if legacy closes for good  I'll be definitely  looking towards unofficial 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Udju said:

sorry i don't understand

Take this opportunity to find a good Unofficial cluster and start again. I did this during the first great migration and havent looked back since.

2 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

I am starting  to think the same thing I'm close to 10k hrs on legacy with about 25min on offical there is no difference  in my opinion  support is crap dev wiped  for light pets dev wipes for really nothing  at all... they can keep offical  ...if legacy closes for good  I'll be definitely  looking towards unofficial 

Best thing I ever did on Ark was move off official and on to Unofficial.With increased rates I could experience the game fully such as breeding, caving and boss fighting without the insane commitment. Learned more in a few months about breeding than I did in all the time I did on official. Plus the support if things go wrong is actually there. Ok it took me a few attempts but I eventually found an amazing server.

i will also take a moment to address one of the major complaints the official server community have about UNOFFICIAL servers: the server can close down on a whim and you lose all your progress.

Think on this for a moment now, in light of these closures.

I'm sorry some of you are losing your progress but just think, you can actually play the fun part of ark again that doesn't involve netflix and watching baby timers for two weeks.

18 minutes ago, Kaprosuchus said:

I'm sorry some of you are losing your progress but just think, you can actually play the fun part of ark again that doesn't involve netflix and watching baby timers for two weeks.

This lol. Giga raises are insane on official. You can play the game for fun and not a part as a unpaid full time job. 

Why do they take away (once again) all the progress of the game?
start with a bare headache? - it is absolutely NOT INTERESTING!
Why did we spend thousands of hours growing Rex? (no cryopods - no cryopods on hardcore)
Why did I not sleep at night for the time cultivating good giganthosaurs?
Why did I farm resources for hundreds of days and build a huge base?
it's cruel!
complete disappointment!

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

8 minutes ago, antru said:

Why do they take away (once again) all the progress of the game?
start with a bare headache? - it is absolutely NOT INTERESTING!
Why did we spend thousands of hours growing Rex? (no cryopods - no cryopods on hardcore)
Why did I not sleep at night for the time cultivating good giganthosaurs?
Why did I farm resources for hundreds of days and build a huge base?
it's cruel!
complete disappointment!

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

The server files are/will be available. Your progress is there and you have the option to continue.

I just wrote that last part. People don't seem to read everything and then ask the same questions over and over. Just read the community crunch answers are there.

2 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

The great migration is legacy and some no tame servers.

Small tribes are part of Official, nothing is happening to them.

Do you read the kill list?

On 5/31/2019 at 5:47 AM, Sphere said:

If you can get me the save file, I can help you migrate to unofficial. S+ lets you deconstruct your base and transfer it via cross-ark. Just an offer. But as for the main topic, it does give you an opportunity to rebuild fresh and enjoy the game a new way.

it's not possible to migrate from an official server to an inofficial.

We play now for many years, first our prim+centerPVE server was "repurposed" so we were forced to immigrate on another prim+center PVE server (this was the only server to migrate to) and when ragnarok was released, we also played there, two months ago they messed it up with a rollback that deleted both of our chars on ragnarok, and without any help from support we lost everything there. Then i went back to prim+ and now they close our prim+server without any option to migrate.?

And why my thread was merged? My title: Great migration - but where to go? was far better. i don't have any questions about this so-called migration which doesent deserve that name... just remarks.?

maybe you should call it "The great Legacy server wipe" (in spite of promises not to touch them)

On 5/30/2019 at 3:21 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

"I've corrected this now so its hopefully less confusing. The servers will have their transfers merged to allow players to move from cluster 6 to 7. After the 11th, cluster 6 will be deleted. In essence you must move to cluster 7 otherwise anything left on 6 is deleted."

-lilpanda

So how this shall work? When i go to the obelisc, there is no server to move to...

As usual, we are left alone...

we were playing on LEGACY-OfficialPrimitivePlus2 PVE

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 10:17 AM, Sphere said:

If you can get me the save file, I can help you migrate to unofficial. S+ lets you deconstruct your base and transfer it via cross-ark. Just an offer. But as for the main topic, it does give you an opportunity to rebuild fresh and enjoy the game a new way.

I'm on the same cluster as OP

I too have and thousands of hours work on the cluster (tames, breeds, unique creatures). But I always kept in mind that one day this moment will come.

If I can find the save files, will I be able to contact you? I don't have no other unofficial choices, but I do see you here a lot, so I put my bet on you that your unofficial chain will be thriving.

Fresh PvE

Hey guys 

As the title says with many of the Legacy servers being shut down has there been any information about Fresh PvE servers to replace them. I generally only play with my partner and she can't stand PvP and if no information has been stated what do you think the chances are? They keep poopting out PvP servers that no one really plays on but no Fresh PvE, The last servers that were released ( Minus Extinction ) was just before the Event started leading up to the expansion/DLC.

Shame they are killing the official hardcore mode. I know its now legacy, but I started playing ark on server 450, hardcore, my first minutes of gameplay where on hardcore, took myself all the way to where I am now. Yeah there are tribemembers to reinvite you. But overall its a great experience. Hardcore had a great player base when pre-release. Hardcore never got on the update-train with new maps. But yet today occasional hardcore-hobbiest trying the hardcore exp never stop to come by... So I think its a shame its going lost...Or am I mistaken? Will It be back for PVE on official, or am I misunderstanding something completely?

Archived