1 hour ago, antru said:

Question Great Migration Server Removal List

Its "Migration" or DELETION???

all servers at our cluster mark for removal:

LEGACY-Hardcore-PVE-EU-ScorchedEarth730
LEGACY-Hardcore-PVE-NA-ScorchedEarth775
LEGACY-PVE-Hardcore-OfficialServer446

what should we do?

I would guess start anew on a cluster that will persist if you can't transfer anywhere.

your choice . move officials or move legacy . we are legacy and have to move an island server so we will move like once before with another server to one of the higher populated ones . its keeping ark fresh for us . we have 195 eu scorched server base which has been there since launch and is one of the higher populated so its been really good for us . your more than welcome to join . goodluck . and remember ...your choice , don't let anyone who isn't playing legacy tell you its dead . it is not lol.

2 hours ago, antru said:

what should we do?

Migration (aka move)  to another legacy server not on the kill list. Like a big game of musical chairs.

The legacy save files become available, so you could host a server or cluster an not lose anything.

You could also start over on official or unofficial servers.

Legacy Removal Double Check

Ok.....so i looked at the list but am now very paranoid. Im on Aberration Server 1113...........its not listed on removal but not always full of players.......im getting scared if i should upload all my dinos just in case (i have over 100 and have spent months on my base and collections and i dont think i could loose it all again)

On another note......its just me in my tribe....im happy to share almost everything (a few dinos are mine) with people

• Volunteer Moderator
48 minutes ago, dominusdolorem said:

Legacy Removal Double Check

Ok.....so i looked at the list but am now very paranoid. Im on Aberration Server 1113...........its not listed on removal but not always full of players.......im getting scared if i should upload all my dinos just in case (i have over 100 and have spent months on my base and collections and i dont think i could loose it all again)

On another note......its just me in my tribe....im happy to share almost everything (a few dinos are mine) with people

If it is not in the list, then your sever is safe until the next migration.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, TomBombadil123 said:

Can someone please confirm - If you are 'merged' into another cluster do you get to keep anything? Bases? Dinosaurs? Anything in your inventory?

- a guy built up on legacy crossark6

"I've corrected this now so its hopefully less confusing. The servers will have their transfers merged to allow players to move from cluster 6 to 7. After the 11th, cluster 6 will be deleted. In essence you must move to cluster 7 otherwise anything left on 6 is deleted."

-lilpanda

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Questions about the Great Migration Server Removal List
  • Wildcard Community
11 minutes ago, Cujo said:

is "officialserver 80" the island 80? officalserver80 is listed on there, and there is no server that has 80 other then the island 80. Very confusing

Not sure what you're referring to as there is no server 80 on the removal list.

2 hours ago, TomBombadil123 said:

Can someone please confirm - If you are 'merged' into another cluster do you get to keep anything? Bases? Dinosaurs? Anything in your inventory?

- a guy built up on legacy crossark6

Merging means EVERYTHING from CA6 needs to move into one of the six CA7 servers otherwise you will lose it. CA6 is being deleted, merging with CA7 provides players with a place to go.

8 minutes ago, Soldier905 said:

Would be nice to be able to transfer old characters to a new code server . I have a character from 2015 that its original server is on the list so it will be losing a home ? . It  would be great to make use of it on a new code if they allowed it which i dont see why they wont honestly if its just the character .

What do you mean by 'new code'?

Great migration, but where to go?

Hey,

after loosing my char (my tribemate lost his char too) and the complete absence of support und subsequentely loosing all our 200 dinos on ragnarok31 two months ago, i went back to the server we migrated to one year ago when our first server (the center prim+21PVE)  was "repurposed",  LEGACY-OfficialPrimitivePlus2 PVE where a friend still played....

now they announce that it will be also closed, but checking at the obelisk today there is no server to migrate too... maybe caus there are no more prim+PVE servers left (when we migrated there a year ago or so it was the only option) ...

c'mon, i play ark 5564 hours now and you are deleting all my stuff without the chance to migrate somewhere?!?

is that how you treat your playerbase?

?

Archived