Stuck in map

Cnad

Stuck in map

Someone please help. I usually play the Island map. But transferred to aberatiton because I was getting a bit bored and wanted to get new dinos. But now I can't even get to a loot drip to get the stugg that I tried to bring with me. I know I can't access Obis but at this point I just want to get out. 

Where can I find a drop so I can leave this place! 

I can't give you drop locations as drops are broken on P+ so i've never even seen one before.

But ultimately if you spawn in Fertile Lake 1 or the Edge 1 that's the safest locations. 

The Portal is a lie. it is not the easiest. Edge 1 is also not "Hard" if you go north from it.

It's one of the safest locations on entire map....

o4WUlK1.png

A veteran told me that there is a drop somewhere in that area north of Edge 1, so try going there, and get working to get yourself built up. then maybe stay on the map, as if you were bored on Island, well Aberration will chew your face off, so that'll give you something new to survive ;)

if you go to the blue zone there is a lot of drops uptop and there’s usually always one or two there, a good spot is it you see giant blue crystals there almost alway a green one for some reason. If you don’t wanna lose the Dino’s when you transfer, spawn in cryopods and put them in those then transfer it like an item if your on singleplayer, if your not then hope for the best. Also bring a glow pet nameless are really obnoxious and glow pets keep em from spawning. 

Here is a map of all the drop locations on vanilla ark: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Explorer_Map_(Aberration)

Archived