Tribe timer

Jakehasz17

Suggestion

7 replies to this server topic

18 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

It was really straightforward what he said. The 25 person tribe limit is being circumvented by adding and removing members. The suggestion is to add a timer, so this dosen't happen.

There isn't a 25 person tribe limit though, I have been ina. Tribe with 98 members so that's why I asked for way more detail and info

11 hours ago, Jakehasz17 said:

When huge tribes are getting attacked and don't have 25 people on they kick the people that are not on and add people to replace them to fight. This can be prevented by creating a timer from when you kick the person. For example when you kick BOB there is a 24 hour cool down for him to be able to join the tribe again.

This makes total sense, small tribes has such a timer, the title of the suggestion also confused me but seems we can overlook that as the sun is shining

5 hours ago, Lowly said:

I completely do not understand what this suggestion is about, can you give way more detail about the suggestion

It was really straightforward what he said. The 25 person tribe limit is being circumvented by adding and removing members. The suggestion is to add a timer, so this dosen't happen.

When huge tribes are getting attacked and don't have 25 people on they kick the people that are not on and add people to replace them to fight. This can be prevented by creating a timer from when you kick the person. For example when you kick BOB there is a 24 hour cool down for him to be able to join the tribe again.

Archived