Increase Rates on CrossArks

FM17

Suggestion

Increase Harvesting Rates on CrossArks

I've really enjoyed playing on CrossArk's ever since they came out. They provide a chance for more casual gameplay without megatribes and some clusters really thrive from it. They also provide a place for PvE players to go when they don't want to deal with the typical pillaring/structure spam issues on PvE servers. With the introduction of classic PVP and small tribes their population has really taken a hit.

Meanwhile, new players are trying to start up on smalltribes servers due to the increased rates but they're all getting insta-wiped because the population is so high, then they just quit because there isn't another option with acceptable rates.

The CrossArk's aren't going to last much longer with the rates where they're at, if the rates were increased it would balance the overpopulation on smalltribes and give players that aren't completely PvP oriented a server to fallback to

9 replies to this server topic

Increased harvesting/breeding rates on CROSSARK

Hello,

It has been mentiond multiple times before, but let's go through this topic again. Crossark's are fun, but for crossark to be x1 harvesting is kinda toxic. A lot more people would play crossarks if there would be atleast x2 harvesting, non the less make them like smalltribes and remove the evolution event on weekends. Servers are losing players due the amount of time spend on farming, and they are going on unofficial or smalltribes where are rates actually decent. 

Let's see how much people would like to see this happen.

http://chng.it/249WCLdK

Best regards.

I completely agree with this.  2x everything would be the perfect increase. Not too much of an increase where you take everything built for granted as 1 metal node will build you a base, but enough to help you build up after a wipe.  I had posted something about moving the evolution even around to different days of the week due to 9-5'ers and students having a farming edge, but the flat 2x with no evolution even would be a good solution as well.

They already give the crossarks 2x for 3 days A week but being an exclusive maps system and the age of the crossarks it’s imperative to allow 2x full time for any future new locals to be able to compete with the players that have been there for years.. the alphas of clusters hold too much power to enforce gameplay rules upon players who would like to play the game the way wildcard made it to be played.. a single alpha tribe can ruin the game experience and kill off the games players base by their “rules” they can make solely because no one stands a chance to compete. That’s why crossarks die out. 

I actually really like this idea because I prefer to play on crossarks over the official network. Only issue is I got wiped off the crossark I started out on and with the 1x rates there's absolutely no chance of catching back up and taking revenge on the people who betrayed me. I actually stopped playing after we got wiped, but this would bring me back in a heartbeat. 

Archived