Wipe Small Tribes

LiamOG

Suggestion

18 replies to this server topic

WIPE SMALL TRIBES

please just wipe smalltribes... it’s been to long. it’s literally impossible to start up without being wiped. 

it’s been to long, y’all should just wipe the servers, like around the release of genesis. so the end of the year.

please, y’all would double your players easily if you wipe them.

Wipe Smalltribes

Ok yeah the new map valguero Released and no don't wipe that, but wipe All other Smalltribes servers. Wipe Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, Island, Center, Aberration, maybe Extinction All of the servers with those maps Are so hard for newer players like myself to start up on with 20 alphas on 1 server. if you want to make players come back to the game or even make the community happier Please just wipe smalltribes servers.

No. Just no. From my own experience any player with skill and dedication can easily get to the top leagues, and live with the alphas. People have had years of progress on this server, and people like you would want them to lose it all because you wanna play for a month or two. That doubled playerbase you keep talking about will quit in a few weeks, when you all get outfarmed by a more dedicated tribe and then what. Ark loses lots of loyal players for destroying years of their progress, and all the new casuals leave because the hardcore players that remain will beat them. In the end Ark loses more players than it gains, you wanna have fun pvp go play unofficiall or arkpocalypse, untill then stop complaining

Official Small Tribes PvP Wipe

Lets just start with the obvious small tribes is probably the best thing to ever happen to pvp, but the map balancing and teaming have gone to far for it to be enjoyable.

In my opinion Small Tribes should wipe every 6 months to a Year maybe less. It came to a point in small tribes where its no longer small tribes but rather mega bases with 6 people. Do you expect us to online raid those types of bases? and before you guys say ohhh i can clap any base online you must suck. Haha good joke go back to your meshing and teaming. 

The map balancing is my biggest concern though aberation and scorched earth has what like six servers? and extinction has about 50 give or take any map that came out after small tribes came out got way more servers than any other map.  my guess is when genesis comes out it will be the same thing aswell they release another 40-50 servers just for that map. 

The last thing i want to go over is duping which is self explanatory. its ridiculous how i see new bases be built and less than a week in they get mek rushed by 6 meks. duping was semi patched which was nice but it doesnt stop people get their own unique mek and just dupe that over that way when people go to mek rush bases they all have their own mek and wont get deleted.

If this new anti meshing works and gets rid of 90% if not 100% which i doubt i think smalls should be wiped when genesis comes out and map balancing should have every map witht he same amount of servers or at least more to abb and stuff all 6 are very likely locked down due to abb being very easy to secure with the teaming on smalls. and only have a limited number of abbs sucks. when there are 40-50 of other maps. 

All in All i hope you get my point in all this 

On 6/20/2019 at 1:55 PM, Uzo said:

Wipe Smalltribes

Ok yeah the new map valguero Released and no don't wipe that, but wipe All other Smalltribes servers. Wipe Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, Island, Center, Aberration, maybe Extinction All of the servers with those maps Are so hard for newer players like myself to start up on with 20 alphas on 1 server. if you want to make players come back to the game or even make the community happier Please just wipe smalltribes servers.

Maybe you should suggest that small tribes servers be seasonal, like the conquest and classic PvP servers.

This game is dead. official pvp servers have about 3 people on average. Im alpha on 2 maps and it’s so boring with no pvp and everyone builds in caves now with 150k hp aggressive turtles in the entrance. Smalls is dead also because new people just get wiped with 150k health dinos and 3k melee gigas. Or introduce new servers thats classic ark but 6 man.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:20 PM, Deaz3yGames said:

Official Small Tribes PvP Wipe

Lets just start with the obvious small tribes is probably the best thing to ever happen to pvp, but the map balancing and teaming have gone to far for it to be enjoyable.

In my opinion Small Tribes should wipe every 6 months to a Year maybe less. It came to a point in small tribes where its no longer small tribes but rather mega bases with 6 people. Do you expect us to online raid those types of bases? and before you guys say ohhh i can clap any base online you must suck. Haha good joke go back to your meshing and teaming. 

The map balancing is my biggest concern though aberation and scorched earth has what like six servers? and extinction has about 50 give or take any map that came out after small tribes came out got way more servers than any other map.  my guess is when genesis comes out it will be the same thing aswell they release another 40-50 servers just for that map. 

The last thing i want to go over is duping which is self explanatory. its ridiculous how i see new bases be built and less than a week in they get mek rushed by 6 meks. duping was semi patched which was nice but it doesnt stop people get their own unique mek and just dupe that over that way when people go to mek rush bases they all have their own mek and wont get deleted.

If this new anti meshing works and gets rid of 90% if not 100% which i doubt i think smalls should be wiped when genesis comes out and map balancing should have every map witht he same amount of servers or at least more to abb and stuff all 6 are very likely locked down due to abb being very easy to secure with the teaming on smalls. and only have a limited number of abbs sucks. when there are 40-50 of other maps. 

All in All i hope you get my point in all this 

It is totally possible(especially on extinction) to go from nothing to Tek in under a week. It depends on the number of members and the drive of players. I have been meshed alot(can tell when viewing the tribe log and first thing destroyed is a generator that was inside base, or only the foundation under the gen is missing), but we can get to a full 6*6*4 metal base with heavies and bullets in 1-3 days depending on how hard we push and if any tames survive. If you get completely wiped just fast tech to crossbow and narcs, get a Argy and anky, make 10-20 forges, fill forges, make Indy forge blah blah blah. Point is it's completely possible. That being said I don't know if duping is still a thing and can't prove it. I play on extinction where the only limit to your build is how soon someone sees you and claps you. If this isn't your experience then no offense I don't see the drive to survive.

Archived