Crafting cryopods and cryofridge

Andrewmote33

The "smart" thing to do would be, make it so anyone can craft the cryo stuff (at the higher levels of course). It would make more sense and help out more with server performance. Only allowing players who can beat the boss to get those 2 things is just a dumb idea. Not saying that you shouldn't have to get the other Tech from doing the bosses. Personally i could care less about the tech stuff (other than the cryo stuff)

5 minutes ago, XxxGodzxxX said:

The "smart" thing to do would be, make it so anyone can craft the cryo stuff (at the higher levels of course). It would make more sense and help out more with server performance. Only allowing players who can beat the boss to get those 2 things is just a dumb idea. Not saying that you shouldn't have to get the other Tech from doing the bosses. Personally i could care less about the tech stuff (other than the cryo stuff)

Naw keep it gated behind bosses, its TEK. Makes sense for there to be some accomplishment in the game

Eh, the whole server performance thing is a fairly moot argument as most people just leave their crap out anyways.  I think dino management is something all low levels should have to learn at some point.  There is no level that is considered "high level" other than boss gates because they keep giving exp boosts like every weekend on officials and most unofficials boost exp permanently.  This is something that could be adjusted in server configurations if you don't like the current layout.

Archived