Electricity and tek in Prime+

MooseX

Electricity and tek in Prime+

Hi I converted my server to prim+ over the weekend. I've been told that electricity and tek won't work.

However I was able to spawn in gas generators fine. Had to, building a tree house and that elevator wood crank is a pain to operate, so I spawned in metal elevator and gen to use it. Seems to work. Tek as well seems to work to some degree, however the tek trout does not place down.

I'm less concern about the mode itself. I just love the new additions,  cosmetic wise its way better then the original.

PS4Pro: Moose_Cdn

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:25 PM, LockeCPM4 said:

Admins can still spawn in many of the vanilla ark items that were not included in P+. Regular players will have no access to build those however.

Depends, if you have a unofficial Server with automatic engram unlocks it unlocks all engrams for all Players and they can build metal bases and so on

2 hours ago, Zayne79 said:

Depends, if you have a unofficial Server with automatic engram unlocks it unlocks all engrams for all Players and they can build metal bases and so on

Only if those servers did that by mistake. The engrams don't even show up in the list on P+.

Server admins likely copy paste engram configs to do it and might include non P+ engrams, but if they don't do that, shouldn't happen.

Archived