taming dinos disappearing

ItWasntMe

• Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, Noric said:

Not true. Any aggressive Dino will attack a downed one. That’s why you have to stick next to it or build around it. 

No. Every species ignore others based on a per-specie targeting drag-weight. For example, nothing will ever attack a wild Giga and that regardless of it being unconscious or not. OP's yutys most certainly fell under the mesh and got deleted. Pretty common in single-player due to hibernation/rendering priorities.

26 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

No. Every species ignore others based on a per-specie targeting drag-weight. For example, nothing will ever attack a wild Giga and that regardless of it being unconscious or not. OP's yutys most certainly fell under the mesh and got deleted. Pretty common in single-player due to hibernation/rendering priorities.

Ah i see thx m8

16 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Is that what happens? I once had a high level Ankylosaurus seemingly despawn right in front of me when I tried to move it to a safe place to tame it. That wasn't the first time animals have disappeared in front of me either, not even to mention the high level Therizinosaurus that I built a taming pen for, only to never find it again. Weird because it was on an island. Lately I've been looking all over for a Baryonyx I'd wanted to tame. Left to get kibble, and came back, only I can't find it anywhere. It was a bright blue Eggcelent Adventure spawn too, so hard to miss.

I was wondering how all these creatures are disappearing when supposedly they're never supposed to despawn.

Archived