Box tribes and PVE griefing

Poppet

9 hours ago, Vaiks said:

No action will be taken against chinese players, period. We see it over and over again. They have free range on the game thanks to Snail Games owning WC. So don't waste your time opening tickets to report them.

Chinese are the worst community of the online gaming world followed in a close second by Brazilians (I'm from Brazil and I don't play with ppl from my own country, only on NA servers!)

With that said, let me ask you this: do you raise babies in the open? How is it possible for a wild dino to even get close to your babies? I don't get it.

Rollrats. They will go through the hand feed stage themselves if on wander and left to graze. But you have to stay rendered and they have to have a good grazing area. Grazing is not a resource my base can boast, we are a bit rocky so I went to a meadow to do the baby stage as usual.

6 hours ago, Poppet said:

Rollrats. They will go through the hand feed stage themselves if on wander and left to graze. But you have to stay rendered and they have to have a good grazing area. Grazing is not a resource my base can boast, we are a bit rocky so I went to a meadow to do the baby stage as usual.

Will eat out of render aswell  I log out leave them alone many hours without being online no body near me aswell to render

21 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Will eat out of render aswell  I log out leave them alone many hours without being online no body near me aswell to render

Many dead baby roll rats over time have convinced me to just stay in render. I have better results sitting and reading/watching  a show and staying in render. The leash tends to be buggy- when dinos hit an edge they stop wandering and just stand there. So far doeds, apes and rollrats all do this :/

Archived