rendering distance/stasis

Giorgino87

I'm not sure what you mean by this post. I never found any Dino's auto-harvest a required thing.  Anky won't farm unless mounted, doedic does but nobody needs that much stone, they get a lot. Other than those I can't think who should or could harvest without mount. If you want render confirms place torches when you can't see them they are out of render. I can't help otherwise maybe I missed a clue

16 minutes ago, SnowboundGem said:

I'm not sure what you mean by this post. I never found any Dino's auto-harvest a required thing.  Anky won't farm unless mounted, doedic does but nobody needs that much stone, they get a lot. Other than those I can't think who should or could harvest without mount. If you want render confirms place torches when you can't see them they are out of render. I can't help otherwise maybe I missed a clue

Castro, theri, moschops. All of them can farm without mount. 

Render range to measure is pretty simple, place dino and fly away, as soon u can't see him anymore u got point where render stops, and that schould be our last wall. Dont know about settings ING but don't look at textures, only Dino. 

1 hour ago, SnowboundGem said:

I completely forgot about those and their auto harvest. Wonder what else I've managed to forget about. ?

Gigantopithecus autos fiber. I know mesopithecus can feed themselves as babies, not sure if that translates to berry collecting.  Also Gacha will auto harvest stone on wander. Place in wander in an enclosed area with owls and rocks. Crystal's of whatever for days.

Archived