Scooby420

scooby7201

Scooby420

how do i upload my dinos so that they wont get killed when i go offline? ive heard your supposed to go to one of the obelisk but  i dont know what to do once i get there and when i looked online i see most forums say you can use supply drop/crate can somebody help me please ive lost several tames and just found out you can store your tames to keep them safe so they wont get killed when you go offline and that you have about 24 hrs to get them out of the obelisk but was not explained how to store them

Select Creature Data and just follow that with available creatures. (Creatures have to be in a certain distance to be able to be noticed by it) 

It'll tell you, you are destroying them but you're not. You're just removing their data from the Ark.

Warning: If there is a rollback or server crash, you have a high probability of losing them so be prepared for that. 

Take screenshots with time stamps of what you have loaded and if they are gone take another screenshot of the time stamp to show it wasn't 24 hours. That way you can submit a ticket if need be.

Oooh okay so I don’t have to necessarily bring my dinos directly to the obelisk just in range? I’m thinking about how to get my Dino close enough without it getting killed en route or getting killed while I leave it alone to go to obelisk away from my base but I could jus build mini fence around him I guess & can you only upload dinos could I do it with items as well? & how come this info as far as being able to store dinos is not on most forums? Thanks for replying with really helpful info though I appreciate it, btw when u say ticket do you mean like when you report a bug/issue on system or Ian there a way to submit directly to ark?

3 minutes ago, eli8210 said:

Don't forget about them. No fun losing em to a timer.

I lost some tek stuff in obi and someone tried to make me feel better by telling me about the time they lost 12 spino in obi. I had to tell them about the time I lost a full obi of hard poly... This went back and forth a bit and I came to the realization that we were both idiots.

Archived